The Times paywall works
Reading tip for Z +:
This is how the "time" paywall works
Z + should it read and function similarly to a subscription: In an interview with the media magazine "Journalist" the editor-in-chief speaksJochen Wegner via the login model of Time online. His trick in order not to forfeit too much reach: a mixture of free content from Zeit.de, a limited number of print texts online for logged-in users, the entire printed "time"online with a digital subscription. The Z + model is to be used from autumn.
According to "Journalist", Wegner chose the solution of continuing to offer pure online content free of charge in order to maintain its reach. Paywall models from the New York Times or Süddeutsche, for example, apply to the entire website after a fixed number of free articles.
According to an interview in the "Journalist", Wegner believes it is conceivable that Zeit-Online items also end up behind the login: "There is of course the debate as to whether we should put the popular Thomas Fischer columns or large online dossiers behind a login. " Wegner told the magazine. "We don't know and will play with it."
Individual texts, on the other hand, like the one mirror is trying, will not be available to buy online at the time. "All the successful models that I see focus on retaining readers in the long term," said Wegner, because he doubts that, for example, the Spiegel will generate relevant sales through individual sales.
- Can a broken cheese sauce be repaired?
- Who really was Nagini in Harry Potter
- What does family mean first
- Should we comb wet hair
- Are VPNs legal
- Which incident changed your life in 2016?
- What are the rituals for Griha Pravesh
- How does regular physical activity improve muscles?
- What are open source images
- How can I sell eucalyptus trees
- Drinking chloroform can lead to death
- How can I keep myself absolutely safe?
- What are isopoly acids
- Iceland uses geothermal energy
- Can a teenage SIM card get pregnant?
- Are there still real Israelites
- What is stress in phonetics
- Can the DMV be privatized
- How many compositions did Edvard Grieg write
- Is camscanner good
- Should I create two separate YouTube channels
- What is a syntax error in Java
- What is a thermodynamic equation
- What are the natural benefits of peppermint