What is a rusty trumpet
: Rusty trumps
contentRead on one side
Albert Ehrenstein's poems
By Klaus Jeziorkowski
The naive believe that it is the authors who make the books. And there are more naive readers than naive books. Books are made about opportunities and constellations at least as often.
This experience confirms the Ehrenstein edition by Jörg Drews. Several things come together: There are poems by Albert Ehrenstein, published and unpublished, and the Ehrenstein estate in the "Jewish National and University Library" in Jerusalem, which is apparently difficult to survey. There is Jörg Drews, who received his doctorate in 1969 with a dissertation on "The Poetry of Albert Ehrenstein". And finally there is edition text + kritik as a journalistic forum, which in turn houses a series of "Early Modern Texts". One of the three editors in this series is Jörg Drews. Now the rest is just an arithmetic example until the volume comes on the market with a selection from Ehrenstein's entire lyrical oeuvre -
Albert Ehrenstein: "How am I harnessed to the coal wagon of my grief?", Poems; Series: Early Texts of Modernism, edition text + kritik, Munich, 1977; 180 pp., 17 DM.
The question should, however, be whether the quality of Ehrenstein's lyrical work is such that it is worthwhile to bring it before our eyes in whole or in part, or whether what is selected and presented here has the status of a document of the times, which makes it suitable to be presented in a collection of early modern texts, for example next to the pieces by Scheerbart that are already very well placed there. Both questions are answered negatively by the edition and the publisher himself.
- How can I reuse vegetable oil
- Would you eat foreign animal meat?
- ERNST What's for dinner
- Why is Thailand not a republic?
- Is LBSITM Indore good for an MBA
- Why is fluorescence a redshift
- How are muon pions and kaons formed
- Plato had children
- Germans like Spain
- Is multi level marketing legal in Australia
- Can I get a job in Tenerife
- When was the first obelisk built?
- Violin strings are elastic
- What is considered the best graphite pencil
- What is the Isha Yoga Foundation
- Why is the phone called OnePlus One
- Is 18 hours of sleep good or bad
- What are the challenges of space exploration
- Can we control our unconscious
- How can I be an occult boy
- What motivates academics to review manuscripts
- Why is Paul Allen unmarried
- How do I use what and is
- What army did Rome defeat?