What are the home remedies for dizziness
Home remedies for dizziness
If you lose your balance, walk unsteadily and feel light-headed, the most common cause is dizziness.
Dizziness is not a disease. Dizziness is a symptom of another cause. Low blood pressure, low blood sugar levels, cervical vertebrae blockages, heart muscle diseases, neurological problems, heat stroke, migraines, allergies, anemia, infections in the ear, tinnitus, eye diseases, anxiety disorders and head injuries are common triggers of dizziness.
Dizziness can also be caused by stress, dehydration, hormonal changes, excessive exercise, or various medications.
Dizziness often causes feelings and movements to be perceived incorrectly, the pulse is slower or irregular, and visual disturbances, blind spots and headaches are common. Sometimes dizziness also causes ringing noises in the ear, causes chest pain, nausea, vomiting, pale skin and leads to loss of consciousness.
If you have a rare feeling of dizziness, some home remedies and tips can help relieve the symptoms naturally. However, if symptoms persist or occur frequently, a doctor should be seen to make the correct diagnosis and initiate treatment.
Dehydration is one of the most common causes of dizziness. The body often suffers from a lack of water, especially after strenuous drinking, heavy sweating and on hot summer days. Vomiting and diarrhea can also cause excessive fluid loss and lead to dehydration.
Depending on your height, your body needs 2 to 3 liters of pure water a day to stay hydrated.
Low blood sugar levels can cause dizziness, especially in diabetics. But even in a healthy person, hunger makes people more prone to dizziness. To reduce dizziness, a banana or a teaspoon of raw cocoa nibs can help replenish energy reserves and reduce drowsiness. But nuts and fruits with a high water content also help very well against dizziness. These include: watermelon, white cabbage, berries, papaya, cucumber, celery, and apples.
Deep breaths are one of the best ways to get around drowsiness. Deep breathing improves the supply of oxygen to the brain, which in turn relaxes the nervous system and reduces dizziness.
Breathing technique against dizziness: sit down comfortably or lie down. Place one hand on your stomach and use the thumb of the other hand to close a nostril. Now inhale slowly through the open nostril and try to fill your stomach with the incoming air. Now hold your breath briefly and close both nostrils and your mouth. After a 2 to 3 second pause, exhale slowly and try to get the air out of your stomach. Repeat the breathing technique 10 times in a row and then continue to breathe calmly for 5 minutes while sitting.
Ginkgo biloba increases blood flow to the brain and helps reduce dizziness. It improves the flow properties of the blood, the muscle tone in the blood vessel walls and the communication between the nerve cells. This increases the oxygen supply to the brain, reducing dizziness, tinnitus, and lightheadedness.
Ginkgo biloba can be taken in the form of tablets, a liquid extract or in dried leaves. A common standard dosage of Ginkgo biloba: 120mg of Ginkgo biloba extract, divided into 3 doses per day.
Note: Ginkgo's blood thinning effects may interact with certain medications. Therefore consult a doctor before taking.
Ginger is one of the most impressive foods for dizziness and nausea. It stimulates blood flow towards the brain and other parts of the body and helps reduce the intensity of dizziness.
Ginger tastes very good, especially in tea. For the ginger tea: put ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger in a cup with hot, boiled water, cover and let steep for 10 minutes. Drink the tea 2 to 3 times a day.
Amla provides plenty of vitamins A and C, which is particularly beneficial if you are dizzy. Both vitamins have antioxidant properties, protect cells from damage and improve blood circulation. This will increase immunity and reduce dizziness.
Process 2 amla berries (pitted) into a paste in a small mixer. Mix the mixture with 2 teaspoons of coriander seeds and 1 cup of water and let it steep overnight. The next morning, strain the mixture and drink the liquid obtained. Repeat the application daily for several days.
Lemon invigorates the body in a short time. The high vitamin C content strengthens the immune system and protects against a number of diseases. The high nutrient density supports various cell processes in the body and ensures a lively and fresh feeling.
Simply mix the juice of half a lemon in a glass with warm water. Drink the warm lemon water 2 to 3 times a day.
Other tips against dizziness:
- If you feel dizzy, sit down or lie down to avoid injury.
- Avoid sudden changes in position: Standing up, sitting down or lying down quickly can increase the dizziness.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco: these substances can make the condition worse.
- Avoid driving if you are dizzy.
- Healthy nutrition: Our body needs various nutrients to stimulate and control cell processes. Especially foods that are rich in vitamin C, iron, folic acid, vitamin A and fiber protect against dizziness, which is caused by low blood pressure, low blood sugar levels or anemia.
- Neck stretching and neck massage: Tense neck muscles overload the cervical spine and can cause dizziness.
- Stay calm: calm helps to keep a clear head and to avoid a number of health problems.
There are various ways to reduce and prevent dizziness. By incorporating 2 or 3 of the foods and tips into our daily lives, we can increase blood flow to the brain and reduce the symptoms of dizziness.
Health is delicious
Incorporating healthy foods into your diet is often easier than you think. The Kitchen App turns health into an adventure. Combinations of healthy and nutrient-rich foods enliven everyday life and ensure more energy and joy while eating. Because food should not only be healthy, but taste, give strength and make you happy.
Our favorite recipes: To the kitchen app
- Why do atheist Jews love Israel
- What are the libraries in Java
- What kind of people are negligent
- Is life really bad and mischievous?
- People with flat feet are slow runners
- Can electric fields cancel each other out
- Why was genealogy so important to Israel
- Is Hassan Rouhani a pacifist
- How can rhotacism be cured
- How does a receiving antenna work
- Deer get Lyme disease
- What is the chemical formula of bread
- Is Princess Leia Darth Vader's daughter
- What are the profile building courses available
- Was Russia interested in Brexit?
- What do you think of Katie Nolan
- Why do people hate W3schools com
- Which version of PrestaShop should I use
- Can I use Android for Bitcoin mining?
- Which NSA watchlist are you likely to be on?
- Where is Arizona State University
- Did you drop the NEET
- Can pharmacists do medical clinical practice
- Enjoy the best desert safari in Dubai
- How much money do fraudsters make
- Is beryllium chromate soluble in acetic acid
- Is India in Asia
- Which movie is better Dangal or Bahubali
- How should I sell my handicrafts online
- What is the Chinese word for July
- Offers KMS Career TV counseling sessions
- What genre of music is muse
- Are normal healthy people happy?