Where does the mountain time begin?
That's behind #bergzeitdaheim
Corona has changed our lives rapidly, we mountaineers had to do without our beloved elixir of life - the mountains all over Europe. We have also made the experience that our environment has so much potential to offer. Now that the exit restrictions are being relaxed, we too want to leave again. Nevertheless, it is important to continue to act responsibly and to maintain social distance. Mountain sports are possible, but we still cannot travel far. Cannot plan overruns or multi-day tours. That is why we start right on our doorstep.
In the coming weeks we want to give you ideas for experiences and adventures right on your doorstep here in the magazine. In addition, our experts present you their best tips and favorite products so that you are optimally equipped for your next tour or trail.
#bergzeitdaheim: hiking, trail running, bikepacking
Hiking, trail running and bikepacking - many associate it with mountains and traveling. For us, the current restrictions are by no means a reason to leave hiking and trail running shoes in the closet and the bike in the garage, because: Freedom is right in front of us.
Explore hidden paths, build stone almonds, run new trails or spontaneously plan the route for the next few days by bike - there is still a lot to experience at home.
In our Bergzeit Bingo we have collected our ideas for your #bergzeitdaheim. With bingo, we want to give you the incentive to get started and make the most of your #bergzeitdaheim. You can start right away. Without travel. Without traffic jams.
Bergzeit Bingo - take part and win!
More than ever, we want to be there for each other, inspire each other and, above all, not lose sight of the fun.
Take part in Bergzeit Bingo and our competition and take the chance to win various prizes worth 500 euros. And this is how it works: As with classic bingo, you complete at least three points in a row (horizontal, vertical, diagonal) and make videos or pictures of them. You send this to us together with the completed bingo.
You can find more information about Bergzeit Bingo and the associated competition here:
More about #bergzeitdaheim
- Why does every picture become sad
- What is the T Mobiles Technology Stack
- Pi is a physical constant
- How do I drill nails
- Is the annexation of Crimea by Russia permanent?
- What should I drink instead of coffee
- How do I practice meditation safely
- Why is Lord Ganesha called Lambodara
- How can I date Jennifer Lawrence
- What is the name of a blacksmith's workshop
- Which power bank is the best in Amazon
- Which part used in leather clothing
- What is c 6
- Why do we learn classical music
- How to find perfect false eyelashes
- Radio is an audio device
- What are some underutilized features of NET
- Why is it so difficult to change jobs
- What is Loopt App
- What is children's favorite food
- What is the best SMTP service
- Why can't we have an infinite universe
- What are the latest questions from quoras
- Does anyone else play contemporary jazz?