Why doesn't Superman just kill Lex Luthor
Why does Lex Luthor want Batman dead?
Lex doesn't actually want to kill Batman - he wants to kill Superman.
Everything Lex Luthor in Batman V Superman want to do : Dawn of Justice is to kill Superman fearing that a man as powerful as Superman will one day become some kind of dictator and use his god-like powers to take over the world.
Lex forces Superman to fight Batman by taking Martha Kent hostage, hoping that Batman will use the Kryptonite he stole from Lex to kill Superman - which almost happens.
It's worth noting that Lex has been luring the two into battle for a while now and has launched a series of events that lead Bruce Wayne / Batman to the same conclusion as Lex - that Superman is too dangerous to live.
As such, Batman is nothing more than a pawn in the game Lex Luthor plays.
Dr. R Dizzle
- Can binaural beats change consciousness?
- What does kkkkkkk etc.
- Why is gasoline called power kerosene
- What makes a good news podcast
- What are the effects of bad handwriting
- Why is African art considered primitive
- What would happen if uranium atoms merged
- How do I paint plastic bottles
- What is a tax audit
- Does PCOS affect pregnancy
- Are dreams connected to the parallel universe
- What scared you the most
- What is electrophoretic deposition
- How to write sanchez in Chinese
- Who invented Daemme?
- What is the full form of EWS
- What can't kill you
- What is Bono's favorite color
- How can the average citizen invest in startups?
- How do you bleach black clothes
- In general, how businesses can make money
- Who is your favorite Brazilian model
- What are the airline phone numbers?
- How many compositions did Edvard Grieg write