What are some interesting facts about perfumes
Fragrances: the most important facts
The three different fragrances
Anyone who has ever tested a perfume in a store has certainly already had this experience: the scent that was tested on the test strip or on the skin suddenly smells completely different after an hour. The fact that the fragrance changes over time is due to the three-stage fragrance composition: top note, heart note, base note. This temporal course in the perception of a scent is called the course.
The course of the fragrance begins with the top note. It is the first thing you notice after spraying on and it evaporates after about 15 minutes. Since the top note is responsible for the "first impression", it is usually more intense than the other fragrance notes.
After the top note can no longer be perceived, the heart note forms the fragrance body. It is, so to speak, the heart of the fragrance and forms the actual fragrance character of the perfume. Ideally, it creates a harmonious connection between top and base notes and often consists of floral nuances such as jasmine, roses or carnations.
The base note is the fragrance that is perceived last and stabilizes the entire fragrance composition. Long-lasting, spicy-woody aromas such as musk, patchouli or cedarwood are often used for this.
By the way: why the same scent develops differently in every person is due to the different fat content and pH value of the skin.
- When should you choose Elastic over Solr?
- How to learn perfect continuous English
- Why is French the language of war
- What if Napoleon invaded Great Britain?
- Is the vote overrated
- Why did God make the USA for this
- How is my tooth crown broken
- What proves the existence of a soul
- Which channel is Penn State Football on?
- Microwave popcorn is toxic
- How do sorbet and ice cream differ?
- How are rental prices going up
- Why do Russians use a headscarf?
- How did you cure your depression
- What is the purpose of biomedical science
- What publications do financial analysts read
- What is the purpose of Instagram TV
- Most of the time plastic is used in space research projects
- How to heal writer's block quickly
- Where is Michael Jordan now
- How will gambling affect college players
- Why are taxis old fashioned in London?
- Is tea tree oil good for scars
- What are some examples of uneven speed