What does on time mean
In time: What is on time? What can it mean to be on time? What is the origin of this adjective? Here is some information about the word on time, what it means, how to use it. Find out here about other words that are related to punctual, similar words, i.e. synonyms, such as punctual. Also antonyms, i.e. opposites, can be of interest - this is how you get a lot of information about the word on time. The adjective punctual describes a character trait, a quality that can be seen as a virtue. Virtues can be cultivated, e.g. with meditation. Here you will also find affirmations too punctual and how you can use this quality in everyday life - and where it may not be so helpful. Punctual is an adjective about punctuality. There are some further suggestions, food for thought and considerations about punctual in the main article for the corresponding noun, i.e. under punctuality. But first a short definition of punctual:
To be on time means to stick to the agreed and fixed times. This quality also has to do with care, reliability and accuracy.
On time - related terms
Here are a few words related to on time. First a few words that have the same root:
- The noun too punctual is punctuality.
- The noun agent, i.e. the word that designates the agent, is more punctual.
- A verb to do this is to score.
Opposite of on time - antonyms
An antonym is an opposite. Sometimes virtues are best understood by relating them to their opposite. Sometimes the opposite of a virtue is also a virtue, sometimes a vice or a vice. So here are some opposites of punctual, i.e. antonyms:
Much that is taken to extremes becomes vice. So punctually also needs an opposite pole. Here are some opposite poles, i.e. positive antonyms too punctual:
- Adjectives that denote an opposite pole, i.e. positive antonyms too punctual, are, for example, spontaneous, natural, trusting God
- Nouns that represent an opposite pole to punctuality are e.g. spontaneity, naturalness, trust in God
Antonyms, negative qualities
Here are some examples of opposites, antonyms, of punctual, which can be viewed as vice or negative characteristics:
Similar words to punctual - synonyms
Synonyms are words with a similar meaning. Here are some synonyms for being on time. Some of the synonyms have positive meanings. However, the following also applies: A virtue in a different context, or a virtue that is exaggerated, can also have a negative meaning.
Positive synonyms too punctual
So here are some examples of positive synonyms too punctual:
- Adjectives, positive synonyms too punctual are e.g. orderly, reliable, accurate, reliable
- Nouns, positive synonyms for punctuality, are sense of order, dependability, accuracy, reliability
Negative synonyms too punctual
An actually positive quality exaggerated or in another context can be negative. One can also see the same quality both positively and negatively. Here are some examples of negative synonyms too punctual:
Do you want to develop the quality of punctuality in you, let it become stronger, cultivate it? Here are a few tips on how to do this:
- Classic autosuggestion: I'm on time.
- Developmental affirmation: I develop punctuality.
- Miracle affirmation: Assuming I was on time, how would that feel, what would change, how would I react?
Of course, meditation is also helpful, in which you can let this quality become stronger in you. You can find more information under the keyword Trait meditation. Also look under the keyword Cultivation of positive traits.
Here is a video with tips on cultivating virtues, traits:
Characteristics in the alphabet before and after on time
Here are some characteristics that come before or after punctual in the alphabet:
Here are some properties as nouns with a similar first letter:
Ways out of Depression Yoga Vidya Seminars
Seminars on the subject of depression and how to overcome it:
- 07/02/2021 - 07/04/2021 - Transformation and healing of negative thoughts
- Our brain cannot distinguish between thoughts, inner images and the “real” situation. As a result, negative thoughts and negative inner images that originate in ...
- September 5, 2021 - September 10, 2021 - Burnout and anti-stress counselor in training
- Learn to guide groups or individuals in coping with stress. Protect yourself and others from the stress trap or take necessary countermeasures. With the theoretical part and techn ...
More information on yoga and meditation
- Can honey bees live in the ground?
- Count element in the PHP array
- Bits pilani cse against IIT Bhu electronics
- Will William Barr step down
- How do internet ads work
- How can endothermic reactions be explained
- Do you like the Samsung Galaxy S8
- What makes a function in mathematics undefined
- Which Greek recipes can be made vegan?
- Why is the cosmic microwave background crooked
- Four sensors for the line robot
- What is a database table
- Will AAP win by a majority in Punjab
- Why did you apply to medical school?
- How can I download Campbell Biology
- How do I reactivate a Flipkart account
- The Play Store is free
- How can I learn Stata online
- Develops the Egyptian economy
- How whales belch
- What is personification
- How to make cannoli
- Why are Egyptians more recognized than Nubians
- How much does a successful YouTuber earn
- India is rich in uranium
- What is a motherboard and its components
- Which was the most useless war
- How does transitional accommodation help the homeless
- What are the consequences of antidepressants
- What are NASA's efforts to track down aliens?
- Why do Africans have European first names
- Do people actually eat sweets for breakfast
- Should I believe a stockbroker
- How can I improve myself through meditation?