What is Microsoft Azure Quantum
Azure Quantum: Customers can test Microsoft's quantum computers for free
Microsoft is making its own quantum computing service available in the cloud as a public preview version. With Azure Quantum, customers can access the entire ecosystem and receive, among other things, access to documentation and tutorials on the Microsoft Learn platform.
- OEDIV KG, Bielefeld
- DUAL Deutschland GmbH, Cologne
To get you started, Microsoft provides step-by-step instructions and an introductory guide to quantum computing. For example, a specially developed Quantum Development Kit is required, which can be integrated into the development environment favored by the customer. The documentation is available in several languages, including German.
The SDK provides various interfaces and methods. Quantum programs are developed in the Q # programming language specially designed by Microsoft. This is necessary because qubits behave differently than conventional bits - in that quantum states are measured in an ion that has cooled down to almost 0 degrees Kelvin.
Azure account required
An Azure account is also required to use the cloud resources. For test purposes, Microsoft provides trial accounts that can be charged with a maximum of US $ 200 in Azure credits. The trial period is valid for 12 months and also includes various free products with unlimited usage.
- Microsoft 365 Security Workshop
9-11 June 2021, online
- OpenShift installation & administration
14.-16. June 2021, online
Along with Intel, Google and IBM, Microsoft is one of the few companies that currently offers quantum computing resources in the cloud. The technology can help, for example, to calculate complex physical and chemical simulations that would require enormous capacities of conventional bit-based computers. Currently, however, quantum computing is still more experimental and is only used by a few institutions in the world. Microsoft Quantum could be a step in changing that.
- What does the Slovak flag mean
- The locals get a hostel in the NIT Jamshedpur
- How do i maximize my brain
- What are the exceptions to limited liability
- Why are bullies so popular and successful
- Which cell phone is Bill Gates using?
- What is a natural gas system
- Why are my images blurry in WordPress
- Which websites have the best virtual assistants
- Why did Renee Zellweger stop acting?
- How did Plaid start
- There are rags in Trivandrum Medical College
- What do you think of Hillary Clinton
- Why is Slovakia so religious
- Why are you a good guy
- What kills Alzheimer's
- What are technical systems
- Bleeding cauliflower ears
- How do drugs affect your behavior?
- How difficult is a physician assistant program
- Is Airbnb cleaning fee per night
- Can I use Android for Bitcoin mining?
- Say frosting or frosting why
- Why is Lord Ganesha called Lambodara