There are two campuses of Msrit Bangalore
Engineering school in Bangalore, India
Ramaiah Institute of Technology ((RIT), formerly known as MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology ((MSRIT) is an autonomous private engineering school in Bangalore in the Indian state of Karnataka. The college, founded in 1962, is attached to the Visvesvaraya Technological University.
RIT was founded in 1962 by the late MS Ramaiah who was an educator, philanthropist, and infrastructure visionary. RIT is part of the Gokula Education Foundation (GEF), which owns and manages several educational institutions in various fields. The foundation also operates a Multi Specialty Hospital. RIT was the first institute established by the Gokula Education Foundation.
RIT is 58 years old and is one of the oldest engineering schools in South India. Only 5 other engineering institutions have achieved this grade in Karnataka-UVCE, BMSCE in Bangalore, BVB College of Engineering and Technology at Hubli Malnad College of Engineering in Hassan, and Siddaganga Institute of Technology in Tumkur. MSRIT is separate from MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, a new private university founded by the same management.
MR Seetharam, a son of MS Ramaiah, is currently the director of the college. The autonomy granted to the institute by the government applies only to academic matters. The governing council of the college consists of two headmasters from other colleges, a bureaucrat from the state government of Karnataka, a bureaucrat from the Indian central government and a member of the VTU.
Memberships and admissions 
RIT was originally affiliated with Mysore University, later with Bangalore University (until 2002) and now with Visvesvaraya Technological University in Belgaum. It is an institutional member of ISTE and is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) which is a must for any technical institute in India. It has been certified to ISO 9001: 2008 and has been accredited by the Indian Central Authority for high quality education. The architecture department is approved by the Council of Architecture (Government of India).
Since August 2007, the RIT has been academically autonomous for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. While the VTU is still awarding degrees, the college has the academic freedom to create its own curriculum, curriculum, and student assessment. The RIT offers study and research courses for undergraduate and graduate students, including Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Technology, and Master of Business Administration. It offers programs that lead to the award of doctoral degrees in various disciplines. The RIT is also a research center in 12 areas including engineering and management disciplines.
- In 2010 a partnership was established with ISRO to build the StudSat nanosatellite. In 2012, RIT was selected to join the consortium of universities that would support ISRO in the StudSat-2 project. The institute is also credited with developing India's first unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) with an autopilot system.
- IEEE: The college has an IEEE student branch. The IEEE-MSRIT celebrates its tech festival Aavishkaar every year Different competitions like Algomach (On Spot Programming), Design and Debugging (Circuit Debugging), Robotics, Cyber Treasure Hunt (CTH), Paper Presentation, Games, Tech Quiz, Product Design, 8086/8051 Programming, Amazing Race, Photoshop Contest are together held with workshops.
- TEDxMSRIT: This student organization held a national event in March 2012. Speakers such as Atul Chitnis, Devi Prasad Shetty, Soumitra Bhattacharya Praveen Godkhindi and others attended the event.
Industry recognition 
- Karnataka's first IBM Center of Excellence was founded on March 19, 2009 at the RIT. This center has been involved in training students with software such as DB2, Tivoli, etc.
- Schneider Electric: RIT has signed a memorandum of understanding with the global energy management company Schneider Electric to promote technical excellence in electronics, software and control technology. The MoU deals with “University Partnerships for Curriculum Development”. Through this agreement, the RIT has developed two courses - advanced industrial automation and modern controls, as well as energy management
- JSW Energy Center of Excellence (JSWECE). RIT has entered into an MoU with JSW Energy, a $ 8 billion company, to offer a full-time, one-year postgraduate diploma in power engineering for graduate engineers
- Intel Center of Excellence: The international microprocessor giant Intel signed an agreement with RIT to open a Center of Excellence in January 2010. The event was attended by Scott Apeland, Director of Developer Networks at Intel, USA. The program aims to develop the faculty and incorporate the Intel processor into the RIT curricula. This center is unique in Karnataka.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions partners with RIT to create industry-specific courses for students.
- Autodesk has recognized the MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology as one of the Zone Centers for the ANNUAL CAD DESIGN COMPETITION.
- Autodesk has recognized Sunith Babu L from the Department of Mechanical Engineering at MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology as India's first Autodesk Certified Instructor.
- Autodesk has named Sunith Babu L from the Institute of Mechanical Engineering at MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology as a member of the Academic Council for the “All India 3D Student Design Competition”.
- Kanan Gill, BE in Computer Science, Stand-up Comedian and YouTuber
Ranking lists 
RIT was ranked 27th among engineering schools in India India today in 2020 25th of Outlook India in 2019 and 59 from the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2020.
External links 
- Which nations in the world trust Vietnam
- What is the oldest animated TV show
- What was the biggest earthquake in California
- How do I overcome startup challenges
- Which medical field is best for engineers
- Why should I eat mustard
- What is metallurgical analysis
- What are common automation test tools
- Why doesn't Tesla build an electric sedan
- How do you push a railroad
- Pleated skirts can be shortened
- What is an example of a strange movie
- How do I get my dream career
- Which Hollywood film is based on crypto currency
- What is the hardest road to success
- What is an axiom
- How to avoid a narcissist
- Looking for fintech startups based in Cambodia
- Why do people brag about money
- Have you ever looked into the void
- How does Lechon taste
- How were lamps first made
- Youtube spies on the Quora activities of the users
- Eating squids squids
- What are the benefits of digital marketing
- Is grammatically useful for writing papers
- What is my future 1
- How does an econometric analysis work?
- All in all, how many slaves were there
- What are the theories of language structure
- Which English movie had songs like Bollywood?
- What does a PCV valve do
- Why and how is mechanical engineering evergreen
- Why should I hire Consiglio Devastations