Is Celerio suitable for long journeys
Suzuki Celerio 1.0 Comfort (11/14 - 08/18)
With a length of only 3.60 meters, the new Celerio turns out to be a spacious city car. The trunk holds a praiseworthy 220 liters for a small car - if you fold down the rear seat, up to 955 liters can even be stowed away. The trunk can therefore also be used for bulky luggage. In the interior, thanks to the large window areas and good interior width, you will find a pleasant feeling of space, and the clear body is easy to assess. With a turning circle of around 10.3 meters and the very indirect steering ratio, the Celerio cannot keep up with the maneuverability of many other small cars. Thanks to the large door cutouts, getting in and out of the car is easy, and the cockpit, which has been reduced to the essentials, does not require too much familiarization. On the other hand, driving comfort is poor. Long distances are tortured by the uncomfortable seats, the loud engine, the callous steering and the rough chassis. The 68 HP petrol engine is subjectively lively due to the short translation and the rough sound. However, the actual performance measured is just as mediocre as is the consumption, which in the EcoTest averages 5.0 l / 100 km. The modified petrol engine in the "Eco +" package should therefore be more recommendable. Then there is also a start-stop system, among other things. The "Eco +" package is unfortunately not available for the equipment tested, but only for the cheaper Club version. All in all, the Celerio 1.0 Comfort convinces as a spacious city car with an acceptable base price of 11,490 euros. Nevertheless, it lacks fine-tuning throughout, which means that overall it is only enough to achieve a satisfactory overall result.
The detailed test report for the Suzuki Celerio 1.0 Comfort (11/14 - 08/18) as PDF.View PDF
The ADAC test report was carried out with the model Celerio (2014 - 2019)
- How do you rate data mining
- What is stress in phonetics
- Steve Rannazzisi's career is over now
- Applying a theme consumes more battery
- How did you become a Manchester United fan?
- What is a rendering engine
- What is the name of a word that ends in phobia?
- Mechatronics is tough
- Who invented the integral calculation?
- How can I improve my Drupal database
- Can light particles be accelerated artificially?
- How do I create workflows in HubSpot
- How do you do a startup
- Can twin flames be astrologically incompatible
- Which countries end with the letter K.
- Free effective advertising
- Which cryptocoin do you love the most
- What are the fees for the IAS degree
- How can content discovery websites be monetized
- Can you suggest some good French songs?
- Which is the best business college in France
- What was your experience in Berlin
- What is OPEC 3
- What is the audible frequency range