Holland Park London is a good school
Holland Park Gardens center, London
Our school at Holland Park Gardens is housed in a beautiful traditional building in one of the best residential areas in London.
This school is located in the middle of trendy Holland Park in Kensington and Chelsea. Holland Park is centrally located 15 minutes from central London, but it is also an ideal location to relax and concentrate fully on your English. The area is full of shops and restaurants and just 10 minutes' walk from the school is Westfield, one of the largest inner-city shopping centers in Europe.
Our customers make school what it is. All of our customers at Holland Park Gardens are motivated adults. So you can be sure that you will study here with like-minded people from all over the world. Our customers therefore strive to make the most of their time with us.
Focus on courses:
At Holland Park, we don't just focus on language studies, we go out of our way to give you an immersive experience that you will never forget. We offer a wide range of job-oriented courses tailored to individual industries so you can choose the course that works best for you. Our groups are small, which means that lessons can be tailored to your needs. We also take care of everything outside of the class - we organize your lunch, your activities in the evening, your accommodation and your arrival and departure so that you can concentrate on what is important: learning English in a pleasant way.
One of our business classes and professionals for over 25 years
Customers meet in our restaurant area
Use one of our interactive whiteboards
Enjoy the morning break in our restaurant area
Classes provide good opportunities for clients to speak English
Our restaurant offers free tea and coffee all day long
Time in class to practice professional situations is helpful
All activities should be interesting and useful
Young lawyers in our Legal English 20-30 course
Discover London as part of our supporting program
Enjoy an evening in a traditional English pub as part of our supporting program
Some of our customers with their trainer in front of our Holland Park Center
Holland Park has excellent transport links for exploring the rest of London
The Japanese garden in Holland Park is a nice place to visit at lunchtime
Holland Park is just a few minutes' walk away
Conversation on the terrace during a break
Keeping our classes small will give you a lot of attention and help
- How do I find the Mariana Web
- Should I learn web frameworks
- Do addicts deserve punishment?
- What is the story of Akbar
- Why is the UK cloudy and wet
- Who can see you online on WhatsApp
- Should I choose IAS or IIM?
- How is the Volkswagen e Golf
- What is an HP server
- How lubrication systems work
- How should I start learning knowledge representation
- Why was the brainfuck language invented
- Your cat knows you are pregnant
- TV shows still do clip shows
- How do cones work
- Which is India's longest and oldest street
- What are your favorite home improvement
- How do I invest in App Annie
- Can Steve Smith break Sachin's test records
- What is local food of japan
- Is Paramore popular in France
- Who was Alain Badiou
- Why do army officers drink and smoke
- How can I get music fees