What are other words for hello?
How we greet each other (synonyms for hello and good afternoon)
The arrangement and size of the words is random.
The list contains over 20 words in total.
The following words are mentioned:
- All good?
- All right?
- Everything Rodger?
- Bienvendio (Spanish for welcome)
- Oh dear
- Greetings from God
- Greet you
- Hello there
- Good day
- greet her
- Grüzi (Switzerland)
- Greetings to everyone
- Greetings to each other
- Gude / A Gude
- Good morale
- Good morsche
- Good morning, day, evening
- Hello Hello
- Hello hello hello
- Hall oils
- High five
- Enjoy the meal
- My dear / my love
- good Morning
- Morche (Hesse)
- Morje (Hesse)
- Morsche (Hesse)
- Good morning, day, evening
- Servus (means "at your service")
- Tachy together
- What's going on?
What our hands and arms do when we greet each other:
- Welcome kiss
- Ghetto Faust
No matter how we greet each other, whether with our hands, with kisses or with a casual hello, the greeting is important. She opens the conversation and ensures a friendly welcome. The greeting expresses appreciation.
The greeting is a ritual and serves to show respect. This happens, for example, when someone who is sitting stands up to greet someone. The "you" or "you" are also decisive in order to show closeness, distance or even professionalism.
The greeting of the employer, for example, differs greatly from the greeting of the parents or friends. Those who master this move successfully in society.
Often the rank is decisive in the greeting. The lower rank greets the listener. Not the other way around. This also applies to age. Younger people (sometimes) greet older people first.
A personal greeting is often better than an impersonal greeting. If the name of the person is spoken to, it shows interest and also a certain knowledge, as well as decency.
There are some cultural differences in the greeting. In some countries hands are shaken, in other countries people bow. Still others nod to each other. Some kiss each other on the cheeks, others receive a small present as a greeting.
Back to the previous page | Category: featured, synonyms, vocabulary
- Lie to us statistics
- How do you need evidence
- Who are the biggest heads living today?
- Where is cybrhome com hosted
- What is Free or Cheap Pinterest Scheduler
- What are the rules of boxing
- Which websites thoroughly discuss marketing strategies for restaurants
- Are 5 56 and 223 rounds interchangeable
- How do I contact my system administrator
- What custom ROMs should I download
- Why is Dartmouth the best Ivy League
- What kind of questions should I ask
- Why can't we change Pakistan?
- What is Organic SEO Traffic
- What are the best planner apps
- Who wrote the first Spanish grammar
- Read books every day
- Why would Tesla employees want to unionize?
- Which is the most common Buddhist mudra
- Why is the Klingon language so popular
- What is the constitutional principle of republicanism
- What mantra is used for Sudarshana Homa
- What romance novels did Shakespeare write
- What is the FastPages landing page builder