Where is the Nandankanan Zoological Park located
There are 5 ways to get from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath by plane, train, car or bus
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Airplane • 4h. 58min.
- Fly from Bhubaneswar (BBI) to Kathmandu (KTM) BBI - KTM
$125 - $385
Train, drive via Calcutta • 28h. 42min.
- Take the train from Barang to Howrah Jn
- Take the train from Howrah Jn to Raxaul Jn
- Drive from Raxaul Jn to Pashupatinath
$18 - $25
3 alternative options
Bus, drive • 29h 56min.
- Take the bus from Cuttack to Ranchi
- Take the bus from Ranchi to Motihari
- Drive from Masnadih to Pashupatinath
$38 - $53
Train, drive • 38h 28min.
- Take the train from Barang to Rourkela
- Take the train from Rourkela to Raxaul Jn
- Drive from Raxaul Jn to Pashupatinath
$19 - $27
Drive • 15h. 54min.
- Drive from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath1068 km
$100 - $160
Travel safely during COVID-19
International entry to Nepal from India
- Entry is partially open to citizens and permanent residents of India
Restricted for: Foreign nationals, with the above exceptions
Entry requirements to Nepal from India
- Negative COVID-19 test, no more than 3 days before arrival
- Mandatory monitored quarantine for 10 days for those entering the country without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- Travelers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate can be released from hotel quarantine if the COVID-19 test is negative on the first day
Rules to be followed in Nepal
Considerations for leaving India
According to official recommendations, unnecessary international trips to high-risk countries are to be avoided
frequently asked Questions
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply.
- Face masks are mandatory
- A social distance rule of 2 meters applies.
- Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
The number of the national COVID-19 advice center in Pashupatinath is 9851255839.
It is mandatory to wear a face mask in public transport in Pashupatinath.
The social distance rule in Pashupatinath is 2 meters.
Report to an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center at 9851255839.
No, but conditions apply when traveling back to India from Nepal.View return travel options.
Last updated:17 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Nepal Department of Immigration.
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the most recent updates.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath is to train and drive via Kolkata which costs ₹ 1,300 - ₹ 1,900 and takes 28h. 42min.
The quickest way to get from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath is to fly which costs ₹ 9,000 - ₹ 28,000 and takes 4h 50m. 58min.
The distance between Nandankanan Zoological Park and Pashupatinath is 815 km. The road distance is 1068 km.
Call up directions
It takes about 4h. 58min. to get from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath, including transfers.
There is no direct flight from Bhubaneswar Airport to Kathmandu Airport. The fastest flight takes 6h. with a stopover.
Yes, the driving distance between Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath is 1068 km. It takes about 15h. 54min to drive from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath.
Call up directions
Helitrans, IndiGo Airlines, Vistara and Air India Limited offer flights from Bhubaneswar Airport to Kathmandu Airport.
There are 721+ hotels available in Pashupatinath. Prices start at $ 100 USD per night.
The best way to get from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Bhubaneswar Airport is to taxi which takes 18 min and costs ₹ 330 - ₹ 400.
What companies run services between Nandankanan Zoological Park, India and Pashupatinath, Nepal?
Kathmandu is the capital of the state of Nepal. With around 1 million inhabitants in the urban area and a good 1.4 million in the metropolitan area, it is the largest city in the country and also the seat of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation. - Wikipedia
Things to do in Kathmandu
The Kathmandu Zoo or Patan Central Zoo is the only zoo in Nepal. It is located in the southwest part of the Patan district in Kathmandu. It was founded in 1932 and 1956 and opened to the public. The zoo is home to around 700 species, including over 100 species of birds. The two life-size statues in the park represent the mother and sister-in-law of the zoo founder (Juddha Shumsher Jang Bahadur Rana).
The Kulekhani dam is located in the Makwanpur district, Narayani administrative zone, Nepal and dams the Kulekhani. The city of Hetauda is located approx. 25 km southwest, the capital Kathmandu approx. 15 km northeast of the dam.
Accommodation in Kathmandu
Rome2rio makes traveling from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking search engine that helps you get to anywhere in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Nandankanan Zoological Park to Pashupatinath right here. Rome2rio shows you current timetables and route maps as well as the duration of the trip and approximate fares from relevant transport companies. So you have all the information you need to choose the best connection for your journey. Reservations are also very easy and uncomplicated with Rome2rio, because tickets from selected providers can be booked online directly through us.
- WhyRAM and ROM are both primary memories
- What are some examples of isoelectronic elements
- Which documents are part of the contract
- You can look up birth dates online
- Who are LinkedIn's competitors in 2019
- What are the best podcasts on geography
- Is high blood pressure curable
- How can we learn acting during our studies?
- Eligibility criteria for joining MCA in NIT
- Is the Soundgarden Hall of Fame worthy of it
- Is GPS hardware or software
- Who is currently maintaining Aaron Swartz's website
- Why is the Pulsar 150 not good
- How can you predict that dinosaurs are extinct?
- What is the structure of an AI
- How wounds form in bed
- Does the Bible talk about DNA
- What are some interesting startups in consumer electronics
- What is line Hazir in the police
- Are Yeezys comfortable to wear
- Steve Rannazzisi's career is over now
- How common is diabetes
- Where can I trade puts
- Will there be Sears in 2020?
- How can listening improve our speaking?
- What is geoprobe drilling
- Has anyone successfully sneaked into Disneyland?
- Who are the top geeks in Boston
- How can I maximize my TH7
- Why don't my parents support me
- Exercise will make you perfect
- How old are the surviving Beatles
- Why is rattlesnake antidote so expensive
- Are pears sweet