What are Facebook's advertising rules for 2019
Facebook tightened campaigning rules ahead of the US presidential election
Menlo Park - Facebook wants to increase its transparency in election advertising ahead of the 2020 US presidential election. "People should know who is trying to influence their choices, and advertisers should not be able to disguise who is paying for the ads," the social network said on its US blog on Wednesday.
Since the scandal surrounding alleged Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election, Facebook had come under increasing pressure to improve its transparency.
As of mid-September, stricter rules for the authorization process for US advertisers will apply. In the future, they would have to disclose more information about their organization in order to be approved, it said. If you do not follow the new rules by mid-October, your advertisements would be stopped, Facebook announced.
One of the reasons for the tightening of the rules is that advertisers have tried in some cases to include misleading disclaimers with the note "paid by" on their advertisements. With the move, they want to make it harder for advertisers to hide who is hiding behind the advertisement, Facebook announced.
In Germany, too, people or organizations who place election advertising must create a disclaimer that can be seen on the respective advertisement. According to the company, this "must not contain the phrase" paid by ", as this notice is already used by Facebook itself. (APA, August 29, 2019)
- Animal evolution happens faster than human evolution
- Is the financing fee equal to the interest
- What is a creative director
- Is NH4 2CO3 an amphoteric compound
- Being a 911 dispatcher is a government job
- Why do earthquakes sometimes cause a tsunami?
- Are parrots easy to care for?
- When can chromatids become chromosomes?
- What is direct language
- Power Rangers is the greatest show of all time
- Why did you go to Mumbai
- Why do you believe in communism?
- How would you define a wrong person Why
- How can I get abundant knowledge
- Why don't my parents support me
- How is the real Donald Trump
- What is double standards in your country
- Why do you have to choose outdoor advertising
- What is voltage deviation
- What is the best bathroom layout
- What is the hardest bone to break
- Are personality development courses on Udemy helpful?
- Why and how is mechanical engineering evergreen
- Which superhero can defeat everyone else
- How can one improve rhotacism?
- Practicing mental math preserves cognitive functions
- What is panchpakshi
- What is a bind variable in PL SQL
- Psychology comes under art
- What is an IMEI number useful for?
- How do I get free accommodation
- How is the department for technical physics at the DTU
- Uberrush is a good job