What is the English opposite of improve
• Little (little, something) and a little (a little, a little, a little) stand in front not countable Nouns:
• With the article a these simply denote a small amount or a small number:
Bruno has a few contacts in the White House. Bruno has a few contacts with the White House.
Take learning to the next level
Still having problems with 'Few, little'? Improve your English with Gymglish - try our English lessons now for free and get a free assessment of your skills!
Do you have any tips to fix 'Few, little' errors? Share it with us!
Learn about other grammar rules. Keep improving your English and try Gymglish, English courses.
- How do I cure a toothache
- What is Load Word Instruction in Mips
- Which word begins with you
- Does the Bible talk about DNA
- How do you transcribe an interview
- What doesn't make someone your true friend
- I am leaving my sister
- Persian is the mother of all languages
- What are the traditional african dresses
- Why is Thailand not a republic?
- What are the volatility indicators
- Can chemical engineers practice in sugar factories
- How do you learn piano
- What damage could toothpaste do to teeth?
- Is federalism fit in Nepal?
- Can Xiaomi beat Apple
- Are black lives really important
- Is Russia still hostile to the US?
- Why does Google not support payment from PayPal
- Why do people love socialists so much
- What is padding in the folding network
- How many magic cubes are there
- Where was the first library invented
- Why do raw onions cause bad breath