Singing is mentioned in the Bhagavad Gita
What scriptures say that chanting the Name of the Lord during death can achieve “moksha”?
The story of Ajamila in Bhagawata Purana is an example of the power to chant the name of the Lord in the last moments of life, albeit accidentally. Although the reference does not refer directly to moksha, the Vishnudutas prevent the immediate mortality of Ajamila because he sang the name of the Lord at the last moment.
The inner meaning, of course, is that one must train the spirit throughout life to be able to chant the name of the Lord at the time of death. Sri Ramakrishna mentions a story to illustrate this point about training the mind to chant the name of the Lord. A businessman named all of his four sons after the names of Lord Narayana in the hope that, like Ajamila, he would call out one of these names in his last moments and thereby achieve deliverance. At the last moment he called out the names of all four sons. When they reached his bed he exclaimed: "You guys!If you all come over here to my bed, who will take care of the business? '. And he breathed his last breath !. He ended up thinking of his money instead of singing the name of the Lord.
- What 10 things to do in the US
- Which beer doesn't taste like beer?
- What's going on in Wollongong
- News reporters can have tattoos
- What is freedom without equal opportunities
- What's yours beyond universal theory
- What can I do to be peaceful?
- What was your best selling piece of art
- Which Android is better nougat or oreo
- How are sponsors selected
- Are Michael Pitt and Brad Pitt related
- Macrocephaly causes developmental delay in children
- Where can I play squash in Chandigarh
- How can you sing beautifully?
- Why can't you forgive your parents
- What is an advisory speech
- How do you choose a great scotch
- Is Skillshare the Netflix of creative learning
- What was Jesus' last message
- How was the EU founded
- Can I make money selling domains?
- Will robots dominate the workforce
- What is James Morrison famous for?
- Which Dell laptop will be better