How is DoorDash
IPO alarm in food delivery: DoorDash also goes public
DoorDash is another food delivery company aiming for the New York Stock Exchange. The IPO promises to be exciting. Because DoorDash is already the market leader in the USA with a market share of almost 50 percent. The IPO should take place in December.
According to CNBC DoorDash plans to issue 33 million shares at a price of $ 75 to $ 85 per share. DoorDash is aiming for a valuation of 32 billion dollars. Overall, DoorDash wants to collect up to $ 2.8 billion when it goes public. A total of three types of shares with different voting rights are to be issued. The share is to be traded under the symbol "DASH".
DoorDash posted sales of $ 1.9 billion in the first nine months of the current fiscal year, up $ 587 million from last year. As a result, DoorDash's revenues grew by around 47 percent compared to the previous year. DoorDash lost $ 149 million. This is also significantly better than in the relevant comparison period. Last year the loss was $ 533 million.
With an estimated annual turnover of around three billion dollars and a targeted stock market valuation of 32 billion dollars, DoorDash would have a 2020 KUV of 10.7, which appears expensive in a peer group comparison, even considering the market leader premium. The direct competitors Grubhub and Uber have a 2020 KUV of 3.6 and 7.6 respectively. Investors should therefore watch DoorDash's IPO from the sidelines.
- What kind of song is that in this video
- What are fried eggs
- What should teach in school
- Who is the father of weeds
- What are the stages of film production
- Which book is best for railroad exams?
- How can I get rid of karma
- Is Goeteborg more liberal than Stockholm
- Where are forgotten memories
- What are examples of Google's evil behavior
- Who are some English singers
- How do NFL players stay fit
- What are the best BOINC projects
- Why is sulfur used to make gunpowder?
- What are slides
- Is nitrogen gas harmful to breath
- What is the Qualtrics Technology Stack
- How many developers work for VMware
- How effective is Dr. Batra's hair treatment
- Can breakfast cereals cause tooth decay
- What is the most interesting plastic surgery
- Is it hard to be a heart surgeon
- What is Forrst
- Where does Leicester stand