How do I overcome startup challenges
Anyone who invests in new ideas in spite of everything emerges more strongly from crises
It is precisely this philosophy that we should take to heart now in order to get the economy up and running again and to fight the virus. Because it is clear that there will be no clear answers for a long time. But those who act in constant uncertainty cannot give perfect answers. The long-term predictability that otherwise makes experienced companies so strong is currently often a thing of the past. In such situations, small steps, quick adjustments with quick testing and trying out are required. It is not about losing sight of the big goal, but the path must now be designed flexibly.
I've seen that with many start-ups in our portfolio: we are crisis-tested. The High-Tech Gründerfonds (HTGF) was founded after the DotCom bubble burst and grew up during the financial crisis. We therefore know that the downward slide will be over at some point, and the next boom will come. Of course, not all start-ups made it in past crises, but those who can adapt, think digitally and are ready to test new things quickly and leanly have often come out of the crisis better.
A more start-up mentality for Germany means: starting or promoting a consistent digitization course, finding partners from research and development - and now using the opportunity to work specifically with young companies. In the 15 years that we have been active as HTGF, we have seen that our fund investors from large corporations and medium-sized companies as well as our start-ups benefit from cooperative partnerships. We now need more of that on a large scale - and I can assure you that it will work. Thinking and acting like this not only helps medium-sized and industrial companies, but also possibly many of the 72 percent founders, who consider declining income and the resulting liquidity bottlenecks to be their greatest challenge at the moment (see current report from German start-ups).
- Why does our brain have cannabinoid receptors
- What is a plateau
- Why can't we compare complex numbers
- Are pregnancy tests correct for home remedies?
- Most liberals are against religion
- Why is C ++ 14 better than C ++ 11
- Will dating affect divorce
- All published books are available on kindle
- Where can I rent a scooter in Pune
- Can laptops PUBG Which models play
- Why do some Indians not watch Bollywood films
- Does India need a national water policy?
- What has the NSA made successful?
- Do you have inner language
- What is Family Dollar Coupon Policy
- Can we lose weight by swimming?
- How rich are you 2
- Which animes have a world map
- What is Concentrix
- What are some cities without a soul
- Are boy models exploited
- What is power engineering
- What's your favorite bookstore 1
- Employers could take drug test for caffeine