Why am I gay 33
Am i gay
Question: I am 15 years old and I suspect that I am gay. When we shower after gym class at school and I see my classmates naked, I really want to have sex with my best friend. As soon as I see another boy in my class naked, my penis keeps getting stiff. Am I actually gay or am I just going through a certain phase?
answer: It is difficult to answer whether there is homosexuality or whether it is just a phase in the development of sexuality, which very often occurs during puberty.
It can also be the case that you are attracted to both sexes, i.e. you are bisexual.
Often this preference lasts for a lifetime, but it is much less often actually lived out. Here, social norms are still very stressful and restrictive, so that many people do not dare to live their innermost sexual desires.
In other cultures and other eras it was considered normal to have homosexual tendencies. In our time there is a fight for more acceptance, but there is still a long way to go before there is so much openness towards people with different preferences that there is no longer any suffering for those affected if they want to confess their homosexuality.
If interest in men persists as you get older, it can be assumed that you are homosexual. It is not a disease and it is certainly not abnormal.
Coming out, that is, to publicly acknowledge one's sexual inclination, is certainly the most difficult time and it takes a lot of strength and patience with oneself and with the environment. There are counseling centers for homosexuals in many cities. If you are unsure whether you are homosexual or not, these agencies can certainly offer helpful information.
The following advice centers are to be named as contact persons:
- Homosexual Initiative (HOSI): Club center and café "Das Gugg" Heumühlgasse 14/1 1040 Vienna, www.hosiwien.at
- Türkis-Rosa tip, advice from the Türkis Rosa Lila Villa: A-1060 Vienna, Linke Wienzeile 102, Mon and Wed, 5 pm-8pm, advice and information center, Café Willendorf in the building. https://dievilla.at
Stay informed with the newsletter from netdoktor.at
Dr. Britta Bürger, specialist in gynecology and obstetrics
More articles on the topic
The morbid jealousy
In jealousy, the boundaries between normal and pathological are fluid. Nevertheless, there are signs that point to pathological jealousy.
Your partner is a person of his own
At the beginning of a partnership there is curious getting to know each other, then the phase of more or less violent falling in love follows: You put the ...
- ASDA is British
- What is the best credit card program
- Has Harvard TESOL-free courses
- What is a left anterior fascicular block
- What is the wavelength of mercury light
- Can artificial grass be recycled
- What's your favorite photo book app
- What are some annoying ideas for teenagers
- What exactly is causing the feeling of regret
- How long is the Nata Score valid?
- When is too much eating
- How were the Russian spies in World War II
- Why does Islam produce so many terrorists
- Is the Orca Tillikum
- What do you mean by games and sports?
- Who's better overall Jabong or AJIO
- How do you solve recursive functions at all?
- Which artist sang the song Closer
- What is the hybridization of GeH4
- Is advertising good
- Where can I get weeds in Khammam
- What are the diets for phenylketonuria
- How can I improve my grammar 10
- What are the latest questions from quoras