Which technologies do banks use
Challenges of future technologies in banking
In the course of digitization, a wide variety of digital technologies are finding their way into banks and savings banks and are changing them permanently. They play an important role in ensuring future viability.
New technologies demand banks and savings banks in the digital transformation.
Even before the Corona crisis, digital technologies played an important role for the economy and society and thus also for banks and savings banks. As early as 2019, the Bank Blog pursued this question in a highly regarded series of articles on digital technology trends in banking. But technologies continue to evolve and new ones are added. So there are good reasons to take up the topic again.
Not all trends are relevant and the effects on the industry and on individual areas of a bank look different. A new series on the Bank Blog deals with the specific benefits and requirements that must be met in order to ensure future competitiveness. It illuminates current key technologies from different perspectives of the banking business. The aim is to show as concretely as possible what effects individual future technologies have on the industry as a whole, but also on certain areas of a credit institution.
The contributions will be published in parallel in three volumes as an e-book. You can find the first volume of the e-book "Application and Use of Future Technologies in Banking" here.
In the second volume you will find the following articles:
- Smart data strategies for the corporate banking of the future (Lars Meinecke, Microsoft)
- Process automation on a large scale is still stuck (Nicole Tranker, Yamina Mekibes, Alexander Suckow, Benedikt Thomas, Deloitte)
- 2025: the 100 million bank account (Martin Stolberg, Sopra Steria)
- NLP & News Analytics for real-time risk detection (Rainer Glaser, Oliver Wyman)
- New ways in customer service through conversational AI (Stephan Schüssler, Nicole Tranker, Deniz Yilmaz, Niklas Baersch, Tobias Caliskan, Deloitte)
- How artificial intelligence is changing the banking industry (Sebastian Maus, Roland Berger)
- 5G - What does the cellular revolution mean for banking? (Stefan Muderack, Capgemini)
- Big Data & Augumented Analytics - Failure, Hype or Trend That Will Stay? (Sandra Bauer, Marc Beierschoder, Deloitte)
In the following you will find a preview with a reading sample of the e-book:
Subscribers to Der Bank Blog Premium can download the e-book directly.
If you are not a subscriber, you can also buy the e-book here individually.
Not a premium reader yet?
Premium subscribers to the Bank Blog have direct access to all paid content on the Bank Blog (study sources, e-books, etc.) and many other advantages.
>>> Register here
- Why should you choose children over freedom
- Is Brian Williams trustworthy
- Al Davis was a successful NFL owner
- What did Paul do with Ephesus?
- Who are the best tech house producers
- Which communities are included in Muslim OBCs
- What is the best open handgun
- What are the ATM fees in Europe
- What is the CSC2X formula
- What is MOV in electrical engineering
- What are some similarities between religious books
- What is the difference between resume and résumé
- How can someone cheat on a paternity test
- What is the best bike for trekking
- Which part used in leather clothing
- How are sponsors selected
- Are marijuana users eligible to join Freemasonry?
- Which bomber dropped the atomic bomb?
- Financial decisions, what would you do
- Is it wrong for ontogeny to recapitulate phylogeny?
- Which is the cleanest village of Assam
- Why is French the language of war
- Is related to a trumpet and saxophone
- How can I teach concept art
- How fast is a saltwater crocodile
- What is the size of a sloth
- What is Coupon Building Website
- What is the past tense of enjoyment
- Regret not partying harder
- How has stomach surgery affected your life
- Bing intentionally copied Google's search results
- Can Hulk raise a blue whale
- Are there poor monarchies