Can form nitrogen p compound
to directory mode
Together with the element nitrogen, phosphorus forms a wide range of different classes of compounds, the diversity of which results from the different oxidation states of phosphorus (III or V) and the possibilities of bonding nitrogen to phosphorus (single, double or triple bond). Technically, the phosph (V) -azenes with the structure R are the most common3P = NR '(R, R'-inorganic or organic radical) of interest. The monomeric compounds can be prepared, for example, by reacting phosphanes,, with azides, R'N3, obtain with elimination of nitrogen ( Staudinger reaction). Of the oligomeric phosphazenes of the form (-X2P = N-)n Particularly noteworthy are the phosphorus nitride dichlorides,,. They are represented by the reaction of phosphorus pentachloride,, with ammonium chloride,, at elevated temperatures:
One of the main products of the reaction is the cyclic trimer (n= 3), which is also produced technically. The two phosphorus-bound chlorine atoms can be exchanged for numerous other, monovalent radicals, e.g. -, -,, -, -. When the cyclic trimeric phosphorus nitride dichloride is tempered at 300, chain-like, polymeric phosphazenes are formed with n ≥ 15000. This high molecular weight form has rubber-like properties (more inorganicRubber). Depending on the substitution of the chlorine atoms, rubber-elastic to hard, hydrolysis-resistant materials result, which can be processed into fibers, fabrics, foils, hoses, etc. and are used for water-repellent or flame-retardant impregnation of other substances. Some compounds provide the basic material for the manufacture of artificial heart valves and other organ replacement parts.
Another phosphorus-nitrogen compound often used as a starting compound for the synthesis of other phosphorus compounds is hexamethyltriaminophosphane,. The substance, also known as the triamide of phosphonic acid,, is obtained through the reaction of with dimethylamine,,:
- What is Scrapbox in SEO
- Is bitcoin a share
- What is disability and its types
- What is OPEC 3
- How harmful is a cat's scratch
- Which country actually built the first submarine?
- What makes believers believe
- How do we evaluate this limit 1
- What is a math programming model
- What are guitar slides used for?
- How do we write an informal letter
- Plays Mark Zuckerberg games
- Can Arabs be part of the French?
- What was your greatest act of forgiveness
- What is a commodity transaction tax
- Are Italian songs known outside of Italy
- Quora addiction is a good thing
- What are the advantages of a patent
- How do chemical synapses work
- What are the 1000 ways to die
- What are the latest trends in the grocery business
- Why is your website blocking
- When did the Kurdish genocide end?
- Are you an existentialist or a nihlist