How many miles do Hankook tires last
Influence of temperature
The sum of the storage, operating and service stresses to which a tire is exposed in the course of its life (load, speed, inflation pressure, cuts, environmental influences, etc.) influence the possible service life of a tire. It is not possible to predict this as the conditions of use can vary greatly.
High temperatures can affect service life in the following ways:
1. Temperature peaks, which normally only occur for a short time, are usually reached at high vehicle speeds. The ability of a tire to withstand such heat or to dissipate it is checked and guaranteed by the tire manufacturer. You can find this out from the speed symbol in the service description on the sidewall lettering of the tire.
2. The longer a tire is exposed to high temperatures, the more likely it is that there will be adverse changes in its components and properties. These changes occur faster the higher this temperature is. They can reduce the strength and fatigue resistance of the tire, which can damage the tire.
3. BRANDNAME recommends that tires are not stored where they are exposed to extreme temperatures (over 35 ° C), as this will shorten the service life of the tires. They should preferably be stored below 25 ° C. BRANDNAME recommends that tires that are more than ten years old from production should no longer be used. If a tire has been exposed to high temperatures for a long time, it should be taken out of use earlier. If you are unsure about the useful life of your tires, have your tires examined by a trained tire specialist immediately. But the influence of extremely low temperatures must also be taken into account. Very low temperatures (below –30 ° C for summer tires and below –50 ° C for winter and all-season tires) can lead to embrittlement. Therefore, tires that are exposed to extreme cold should be warmed carefully before use.
- Is bulletproof made of carbon fiber
- How do buttons work to drive things?
- Consciousness is the modern soul
- What is meaningful training
- Why is the Klingon language so popular
- Take over influencers Instagram
- All educated Arabs know MSA
- Do people actually eat sweets for breakfast
- What is something that you have to deal with
- What are the benefits of curry leaves
- Why was Dan the gossip girl
- Why is it hard to say no
- How can you sing beautifully?
- Would you rather be precise or precise
- When was the first obelisk built?
- Why do people fear weddings?
- What are most Muslims taught about Zoroastrianism
- Quora addiction is a good thing
- What does omission mean in Japan
- How much does Invisalign cost in NYC
- Will a narcissist compliment you?
- What are independent variables used for?
- What is it like to drive in Europe?
- Should I watch my friends' soccer game?