What are some famous hat designers
Classic headgear is disappearing from the public eye, new fashions such as the baseball cap or cap shapes influenced by South American appear and replace the stiff hat, the flat cap, the Elbe sailor. Even women's hats are now more exotic appearances that we know from wedding photos in the tabloid press. The art and cultural history Rosgartenmuseum Konstanz is dedicating an entertaining and vivid journey through the history of fashion and meaning of headgear to these phenomena of the zeitgeist: hats, hoods, helmets, caps, traditional items and official costumes tell of the functions and deep symbolism of headdress. In addition to objects from everyday history, military showpieces, baptismal bonnets and elegant women's hats from the 17th to 20th centuries from the rich collection of the Rosgarten Museum and from private and public lenders, headgear from famous people can be seen: Among other things, original pieces by Prince Otto von Bismarck, Grand Duke Friedrich I., the poets Eduard Mörike, Viktor von Scheffel, Erich Kästner and Heinrich Hansjakob, Kaspar Hauser, Hermann Hesse, Otto Dix, Konrad Adenauer, Pope John Paul II and other celebrities. The show tells stories about crowned regents, helmeted warriors, romantically clad revolutionaries and unadjusted minds of history.
Source: Ursula Benkoe
http://www.konstanz.deJune 14, 2011
Back to the home page
- Believe in taping dog ears
- What's the next big luxury brand
- What do prose poetry and drama mean?
- How do you translate jubilation into Japanese
- How does a rifle grenade work
- How are supercomputers used?
- 3 days in Berlin is enough
- How do I test my programming skills
- What is Calexit
- How is the top floor destroyed?
- What age is IQ most malleable
- How is life in Central America
- Anxiety can cause stomach pain
- Apple technology is behind other manufacturers
- How many makes of cars are there in Sweden?
- How can brand awareness be improved
- What is the risk of transporting oil
- Why did Orange County go bankrupt
- How are corpses identified?
- Is it bad to hate the news
- Is this website credible
- What are the weaknesses of AMD processors
- Can pomegranate prevent breast cancer
- Can the DMV be privatized
- What changed your views on religious beliefs
- How can I read more slowly?
- What are the best pickup artist books
- Why do so many Indians visit Bangkok
- Are SEO audit tools useful?
- Will VR ever feel like real life?
- How many offspring do you have
- Acts 1 1 0 99999
- How do you say Lock in Afrikaans
- What is the half of 17 17