How long does it take to restore cervical cautery
Surgitron - an advanced method of treating vascular diseases
The procedure of radiosurgical therapy refers to unique methods of treating vascular pathology. It doesn't have many contraindications. It is carried out with a radio wave device. Surgitron does not cause complications. What kind of manipulation is that? How exactly does the device affect damaged organs? How do I prepare for this treatment?
Surgitron is a modern method of eliminating complications in the postoperative period. It is carried out with the device of the same name. Therapy is effective and accessible to most patients.
The essence of this procedure is the safe and gentle incision of soft tissues. In this case, do not use a scalpel or other sharp-edged objects.
It is popular thanks to such actions:
- painless surgical intervention;
- short time;
- Lack of scars and scars after application.
Use of the device will not lead to the development of inflammation or sores.
The main function is high frequency radio wave radiation. It acts on the tissues, the accumulation of waves of molecular water in the cells. As a result, evaporation and a cut in the necessary part occur. Used to prepare skin and mucous membranes.
The tissues surrounding the incision site remain intact. This also applies to blood vessels. The advantage is that you can avoid heavy bleeding.
At the end of the manipulation, a thin film appears on the wound site. Over time, it turns into a crust and disappears. There is no scar on the site.
Before starting work, radio waves accumulate in the device. Electrodes are responsible for the transfer of energy. By their appearance, they resemble a thin wire.
Based on the indications for use, their combination is selected individually for each patient.
There are different types:
- around - to remove nevi, warts;
- triangular - burn the same neoplasms in hard-to-reach areas;
- Ball-stop bleeding, treatment of post-operative wounds to achieve cosmetic aesthetics;
- Scalpel - incision in soft tissues, hemostasis.
The use of the Surgitron device is only possible if instructed by a doctor. The manipulation is carried out by an experienced specialist. Improper operation can result in severe burns.
advantages and disadvantages
Each device has advantages and disadvantages. Among the positive features, the following should be noted:
- Removal of birthmarks in a gentle and safe way;
- slight pain during manipulation;
- rapid phase of rehabilitation and recovery;
- Reducing the risk of inflammation and infection in the postoperative period;
- Radio wave radiation is harmful to almost all pathogenic microorganisms;
- Exposure is not associated with burns.
- affordable cost of the procedure.
The disadvantages of therapy.
- It is not recommended to use in chronic diseases, diabetes, glaucoma and epileptic seizures.
- Use in inflammatory skin diseases is rarely allowed, especially during the exacerbation.
- Not prescribed for people prone to bleeding.
Before starting treatment, you should examine the Surgitron radio wave apparatus. They recommend choosing trustworthy clinics that practice it regularly. This gives a favorable result.
Basically, the treatment is used in areas such as gynecology, dermatology, and surgery. Application advice:
- Lipoma removal;
- Elimination of scars of various etiology to achieve a cosmetic effect;
- cervical treatment;
- Cautery of papillomas and similar formations;
- Decrease in asymmetry of the labia;
- stop bleeding during various surgeries.
The need for the procedure is determined by the attending physician individually for each patient. Precautions are prescribed for young children. Rarely prescribed to the elderly.
Radio wave surgery, what it is, you need to know before using the device. All manipulations, regardless of the indications, are carried out on an outpatient basis. Before starting treatment, a person will be examined and passed the tests.
- the patient is in a comfortable position;
- The doctor puts local anesthesia to inhibit sensitivity in a specific area of the skin using lidocaine or novocaine.
- young children are given intravenous anesthesia;
- Implementation of radio wave exposure;
- Anesthetic treatment;
- apply a sterile bandage if necessary.
After the procedure, the risk of complications is minimal. Assignment in childhood and old age, without contraindications.
Preparation for the procedure
The Surgitron radio wave method requires standard patient preparation prior to performing:
- Manipulations on the cervix require a preliminary examination by a gynecologist, tests and smears for cytology, genital infections, microflora;
- Delivery of a general analysis of blood, urine;
- Exclusion of hepatitis, oncology, HIV infection.
If necessary, an ultrasound of the pelvic organs and a colposcopy can also be prescribed. This procedure is not pleasant, but it allows you to examine the condition of organs and mucous membranes from the inside.
In some cases, such a test is compulsory. Allergic reactions should be ruled out prior to anesthesia.
Recovery and care
Surgitron cautery does not involve a long period of rehabilitation. Recovery will take a short time. In rare cases, complications can occur.
The duration is determined individually by the doctor, since the procedure and reaction are complex. If the patient observes the appearance of suspicious symptoms, contact a specialist ..
Standard rules of care for the prevention of infectious lesions.
- After a month of treatment for cervical erosion, it is necessary to exclude physical activity and exercise. Walking a lot to lift heavy objects is not recommended. It is forbidden to have sex.
- Often performed by the device Surgitron removal of moles. During the rehabilitation period, it is forbidden to take a bath, go to the pool, sauna or solarium. Swimming in open water is not allowed. Can only shower. Water should be warm but not hot.
- At the beginning of menstruation, the use of tampons is prohibited.
- Massage and beauty treatments are not recommended.
- Do not apply gels or scrubs to the affected skin area for 1 month. In the early days, the wound is washed with warm water and antiseptics. After a week, you can use baby soap.
- The following creams accelerate the regeneration of damaged skin: Bepanten, Panthenol.
It is forbidden to use funds yourself, especially drugs. They should be prescribed by a doctor. Otherwise there is a risk of complications and side effects.
The appearance of discomfort and other suspicious signs should be a reason to visit a specialist.
Since the device offers a multitude of advantages, it cannot be suitable for every patient. Therefore, the doctor first conducts a full examination and examination.
- the presence of menstruation in the treatment of cervical erosion - radio wave therapy is recommended from 7-10 days of the cycle;
- Uterine bleeding of unknown etiology;
- the presence of infectious, bacterial, inflammatory lesions of the genital organs;
- It is strictly forbidden to perform in the presence of malignant neoplasms of the cervix.
- Do not prescribe to patients with diabetes mellitus of any kind and in the event of blood clotting.
- It is forbidden to remove warts, nevus, birthmarks in infectious skin diseases and oncology.
- Pregnancy and breast feeding period.
If there is only one contraindication, then it is categorically impossible to assign such a treatment technique to the patient. Otherwise, it can harm the body and health.
Surgical intervention is not strongly recommended for pregnant women. Especially in the first trimester.
Circumcision of the foreskin with a radio wave scalpel
The circumcision of the foreskin in adult men is not done with a surgical scalpel, but with a radio wave. Sometimes it's called a laser. This is not entirely true, technically it is not a laser or even a scalpel.
A laser scalpel exists and was invented before the radio wave. At that time it was a revolution in surgery and microsurgery. But the radio wave scalpel has raised the bar even higher.
with penis thickening
Radio wave scalpel
Circumcision of the foreskin
Price: 23 000 rub
Consultation 2 000 rub
Address: Moscow, ul.Begovaya d7s2
m. Begovaya | WDC-1 "Running"
Anesthesia, plastic frenum, consultations are included
The difference between a laser scalpel and a radio wave
A radio wave scalpel is a high frequency beam of radio waves that is so thin that it allows incisions of 0.3 mm. In this case, the skin cells surrounding the incision will not be damaged. It evaporates skin cells, vaporizes them, but without heating them.
A laser is also a beam, but it has a thermal character. As a result, laser cutting the foreskin caused burns that damaged not only the skin cells at the incision site but also around it. Today doctors refuse to use a laser in genital surgery. We do not use a laser scalpel to circumcise the foreskin and we do not recommend it to our patients. Because a radio wave scalpel (knife) is more efficient and safer for the same purpose.
The main difference between a radio wave and a laser scalpel is the lack of heat. A laser is a beam of heat. Therefore, burns are possible when used. The radio wave scalpel completely eliminates thermal damage to the skin.
Advantages of radio wave cutting
Surgeons use a radio wave scalpel to make incisions / incisions as it can help control bleeding. By notching, the laser immediately closes the blood vessels and stops the bleeding. This makes the post-operative wound very clean in the end. Laser cuts are more even. If the patient manages to maintain the integrity of the crust until it heals completely, a gross scar and scar will not be left at the incision site.
The simultaneous dissection of the skin and the sealing of the lymph vessels and nerve endings leads to less swelling and less pain after the circumcision compared to a steel scalpel.
The radio wave beam is completely sterile compared to a conventional metal scalpel. And under the influence of the jet, all bacteria die. Therefore, the risk of wound infection is also very low. The main thing is to observe personal hygiene.
The speed of recovery and healing is twice as high as with classical surgery.
Using a radio wave scalpel minimizes but does not guarantee complete protection from bleeding, infection, and other complications. Rarely, but possible in adult men after circumcision.
How long does laser cutting take?
Circumcision only takes 15-20 minutes.
If the vessels are cauterized with a laser, can there not be bleeding after the circumcision?
No. The wound may bleed on the first day. This is a slight discharge of a few drops of blood. Such "bleeding" is normal, it should stop for 2-3 minutes after applying light pressure on the wound with a dry sterile bandage. But the wound after the radio wave scalpel bleeds much less than after the steel scalpel. And we also reinforce the seam on the bridle with Dermabond organic glue.
Are there any contraindications to using a radio wave scalpel?
Yes. Circumcision by the radio wave method and any other is canceled if:
- Infectious diseases (flu, SARS, herpes, etc.)
- Fever (fever)
- aseptic and purulent processes in the body
- general contraindications: high blood pressure, diabetes, condition before and after the infarction, epilepsy, etc.)
If there is a pacemaker, a consultation with a cardiologist is required. There are no other specific contraindications.
Treatment with Surgitron
Surgitron device - was developed by the American company ELLMAN International. Its main purpose was to make a high-tech, non-contact incision of soft tissues. This section consists of high frequency radio waves (3.8-4.0 MHz) ..
The essence of the procedure is that the thinnest tip of the working electrode, with the energy of high frequency radio waves concentrated on the tip, can cut soft tissues with practically no pain and with a small amount of blood.
The radio wave data stream is so strong that it causes an increase in intracellular molecular energy in soft tissue cells. That is, the temperature rises and the cells actually evaporate. The safety of the procedure is also based on the fact that the electrode does not come into direct contact with tissues and the electrode itself does not heat up.
The doctor performing the procedure adjusts the waveform and power required so that diseased tissue is removed as accurately as possible with the skill of a real jeweler. The doctor visually and tactilely controls the depth and area of the surface treatment, which will give the best result. Radio wave surgery is also good because it causes minimal damage to the nerve endings, that is, causes minimal pain. The same applies to the thermal effect of radiosurgery on the surrounding tissue. Due to the low invasiveness of the method, healing occurs quickly while scarring is minimized.
Removal of neoplasms by Surgitron (radio knife)
Removal of tumors on the skin by Surgitron in Moscow from the TORI clinic is a faster, more effective and safer way to get rid of benign tumors. Surgitron is a specialized device that is widely used in radio wave surgery. An alternative name is a radio knife. The device is designed to get rid of birthmarks, warts, warts and other skin defects.
Removal of neoplasms by radio waves does not harm the skin. The high frequency waves emitted by the device vaporize the tumor tissue with an accuracy of micrometers. When removing the neoplasm, the patient does not feel any pain. There is no risk of complications and inflammation. Rehabilitation takes a minimal amount of time and practically does not restrict normal life.
Attracts patients from Moscow or the Moscow region with a reasonable price for the removal of tumors by the surgitron, including moles, papillomas and warts. Tumors are eliminated everywhere. Difficult to get to - no exception. Regardless of the treatment area, the device delivers an excellent aesthetic result and leaves no visible traces in the form of scars.
Surgitron is a device used to remove birthmarks, warts, and other neoplasms unrelated to malignant tumors. An important advantage of the equipment is the adjustment of the radiation intensity power. The doctor in charge of the procedure fully controls the depth of penetration of the radio waves.
The device works most precisely on the problem areas of the skin. The soft tissue surrounding the tumor is not affected. Radio wave radiation does not cause muscle contractions or irritate the nerves. Thanks to these properties, many cosmetologists believe that today there is no safer way to get rid of neoplasms.!
When patients need to remove neoplasia such as birthmarks, genital warts or papillomas, the cost of Surgitron radio knife removal in Moscow will be incurred, taking into account a number of factors. These include the complexity of the procedure, the location of the treatment area, and the tumor size. The exact amount will be obtained by the doctor at the reception after examining the patient's skin and prescribing an appropriate treatment for current tasks.
* At the request of the consumer (customer), an additional service - "Urgent Service" - can be provided. Urgent service:
An urgent service in the nearest time, agreed with a specialist, is paid, taking into account a coefficient of 2.5, at the established cost of the corresponding service.
We draw your attention to the fact that all the information presented on the site is not a public offer, as stipulated in article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Information about the prices of the services of the clinic, as well as images of services in the photos presented on the site, are for informational purposes only.For more information on the cost of services, please contact the clinic administrator at 115419, Moscow, 3rd Donskoy proezd, house 1 or by calling + 7-495-728-77-55
Make an appointment
- Genetic predisposition in the patient.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Acceptance of a wide variety of drugs.
- Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet or radioactive radiation.
- Helminthic lesions of the body.
- Smoking, drug and alcohol use.
- Toxicity from poisoning by harmful substances.
- Skin injuries with subsequent scarring.
- Granulomas - are caused by the absorption of foreign particles or microorganisms by the cells of organs and tissues.
- Birthmarks - slightly raised or at the skin level. Pigmented formations of various colors.
- Dermafibroma - characterized by a smooth, keratinized, or warty surface. Most tumors grow and a smaller one protrudes above the skin ..
- Keratosis - accompanied by a thickening of the stratum corneum. Common forms are follicular, seborrheic, and actinic.
- Molluscum contagiosum - one of the infections of one of the varicella zoster viruses. It mainly affects the skin. Sometimes appears on mucous membranes.
- Hyperplasia - characterized by increased cell growth.
- Spider veins - are an external manifestation of the expansion of the skin vessels. Most often appear on the legs and face.
- Papillomas - occur on the skin, nasal mucosa, inside the mouth, and elsewhere. They look like connective tissue and epithelial-coated nodules.
- Warts - caused by infection with different types of the human papillomatosis virus. Look like papillae or nodules.
- Condylomas - occur on the skin and mucous membranes. Divided into prickly and broad.
If you trusted the TORI specialists, you will remove all the listed neoplasms for the single procedure! We are waiting for your questions and appointments under the number: +7 (495) 728-77-55!
- Good aesthetic result without scars.
- Short-term rehabilitation without significant restrictions on normal life.
- No bleeding and no risk of infection.
- Painless and quick procedure.
- Control over the intensity, depth and area of the treated surface.
- Minimal risk of inflammatory processes and serious complications.
- Removal of neoplasms in hard-to-reach areas.
Surgitron permanently removes certain neoplasms. Not the fact that after the procedure, the tumors will not appear again in the future. The device eliminates the consequences, not the causes. To avoid relapse, it is necessary to minimize the influence of negative factors that lead to the formation of birthmarks, warts, papillomas, spider veins, etc.
During rehabilitation, you cannot be exposed to ultraviolet rays for a long time. If the patient wants to go to a sunny place, the area treated during the procedure is covered with a bandage. During the recovery period, it is forbidden to perform mechanical interventions in the area where the neoplasm was located.
In order to accelerate regeneration, the skin is treated daily with the means prescribed by a doctor. Rehabilitation after using Surgitron does not take more than a couple of weeks. During the specified time, you need to carefully follow the instructions of a specialist, since the final result of the procedure directly depends on it.
In addition to removing neoplasms, clinicians are involved in the treatment of excessive sweating with a laser. If you want to smooth out wrinkles on your forehead, experienced beauticians give botox injections. To rejuvenate and improve the skin of the face, you can perform biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid. You can find detailed information on the areas of the clinic on the Services page.
TORI - a professional approach to solving patient aesthetic problems and affordable prices for radio wave removal of neoplasms in Moscow! To consult a beautician in the clinic, call and make an appointment: +7 (495) 728-77-55!
What is the difference between Smas Lifting and Smas Lifting?
SMAS lifting and SMAS lifting are one and the same.
What is the risk of asymmetry?
After facial plastic surgery, the face is symmetrical. The work is done in a safe shift with no nerve damage. The possibility of a combined operation will be discussed in a personal consultation.
What is the difference between Smas Lifting and Smas Lifting?
SMAS lifting and SMAS lifting are one and the same.
- Abscesses or herpes infection on the sites of removal of neoplasms.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Pressure rise.
- Oncological pathologies.
- Fresh tan.
- Chronic skin diseases.
- Decompensated diabetes.
To remove the mole, papillomas, warts or other neoplasms with the Surgitron radio knife, the problem area is first covered with an antiseptic. Local anesthesia is then performed. An anesthetic is injected under the skin or applied to the surface. In the second case, a special cream is used. Anesthesia usually lasts up to 5 minutes.
When the anesthesia begins to work, the doctor takes a circular loop waveguide and removes most of the neoplasm. A spherical waveguide is used to remove the remains of the tumor. The processing takes place in even movements. The wound has leveled. Soft tissue coagulates. The bleeding stops. At the very end, the skin is treated with an antiseptic solution.
Tumors are removed in two ways. The first and most common is getting rid of tumors with smooth movements. In this approach, a layer of the affected tissue is removed. The doctor visually controls the process and does not go deep into the skin. Deep layers are not affected. The scar either does not remain or is barely noticeable at close range.
The second method is more radical - the neoplasm is cut off under the root. After removal, the tumor is sent for a histological laboratory examination. They resort to technology when the doctor suspects cancer. Due to its invasiveness, a small scar remains on the skin, which forms after the soft tissues have completely healed.
Surgitron apparatus in gynecology: how and when to use it, the benefits of therapy
Cautery - a method of treating cervical erosion - has several variants. Not so long ago, a new, painless and safe method appeared: radio wave coagulation of the cervix.
Cervical erosion and methods of treating it
Cervical erosion is a defect in the epithelium that covers the vaginal part of the cervix. The causes of this pathology are many.
For treatment, various methods of cauterization of cervical erosion are used:
- Radio wave coagulation (PBX, PBT);
- Electrocoagulation of the cervix (DEC or diathermoelectrocoagulation);
- Laser coagulation of the cervix (laser vaporization or laser coagulation);
- Cryocoagulation (cryotherapy);
- Argon plasma ablation;
- chemical destruction (treatment with solkovagin and other drugs).
The most effective treatment method is radio wave therapy, which copes with the problem and can be used at any age, regardless of whether a woman has given birth or not.
What is radio wave surgery?
The radio wave treatment of the cervix is carried out with the Surgitron or Fotek device. The device ("radio knife") generates high-frequency radio waves. A beam of these waves directed at pathologically altered cells causes them to evaporate.
The depth of penetration of radio waves is adjustable, which minimizes trauma to healthy tissues.
The method does not leave any scars and is the best modern alternative to laser and electrical effects on cervical erosion.
A small device that makes a sound similar to the sound of a drill in the dental office shouldn't frighten patients. Its main goal is to quickly, efficiently and painlessly cleanse the mucous membrane of the cells that cause the pathological process.
Before manipulation, it is necessary to conduct examinations and pass tests. Only when the results are known can the doctor prescribe treatment.
Advantages of radio wave burns:
- The process is carried out once.
- Gentle effect on a specific area of the mucous membrane, which allows you to destroy only pathogenic cells.
- The neck heals quickly and without scars.
- Strong antimicrobial effect.
- It is possible to both give birth and not give birth to women.
- During the procedure, biopsy tissues are taken.
- No relapse.
Many women after surgery can give birth and give birth to a child without any particular consequences.
If there are pronounced changes in the cervix, caesarean section work is indicated.
Preparation: Which tests have to be passed?
Before doing radio wave coagulation, you must pass the following:
- Sowing on the microflora of the vagina;
- Infectious disease PCR;
- HPV analysis (human papillomavirus);
In addition, a colposcopy (to determine the size of the erosion and the type of treatment) and, in some cases, a biopsy (as directed by the doctor) is done.
After receiving the research, the doctor prescribes vaginal hygiene preparations for the patient before the procedure, prescribes antibiotics for oral administration and suppositories that are used after radio wave treatment of the cervix.
How is the procedure
The temporal destruction of the cervix by radio waves takes two to seven minutes. The speed of the procedure depends on the amount of erosion and whether or not a tissue biopsy is required.
- A woman is placed on a gynecological chair. Install the expander. The mucous membrane of the throat is lubricated with an anesthetic (lidocaine). Under the control of a colposcope, cervical cautery is performed with the Surgitron apparatus. Discomfort and aching pain in the lower abdomen can occur. But they pass at the end of the treatment.
- After cauterization, the patient spends another 5-10 minutes in the chair. After making sure that the condition is normal (she doesn't feel dizzy, doesn't feel sick), she can leave the room.
The patient is under the outpatient supervision of a doctor for the next two months. Such measures are necessary so that the specialist can have confidence in the correct treatment, timely healing and the prevention of possible postoperative complications.
- If there is pain, the unpleasant smell of secretions and their tint of green or yellowish color, you need to contact a gynecologist. It may have been infected.
- If you have any bleeding after the procedure, you should also be examined by a gynecologist.
- If the scarring process goes well, it is necessary to use vaginal suppositories, which promote healing of the mucous membrane and reduce inflammation.
- An examination will be carried out a month later. If there are no discrepancies, the assigned restrictions are removed. To ensure a full recovery, the patient is invited an additional month later.
Recommendations after treatment with the radio wave method
When you leave the practice of the gynecologist, you shouldn't forget that there are things that are forbidden in the next two weeks (recovery phase).
- Weightlifting over 3 kilograms.
- Intense exercise.
- Access to the sauna, the pool, the bathroom.
- The use of tampons and showers.
In any case, the terms of the prohibitions and their number vary depending on the patient's condition, the size of the scab after clotting and the rate of healing.
Comparative indicators of different erosion treatments
There are other modern surgical techniques used to treat cervical erosion. It is worth comparing the indicators to ensure their effectiveness.
|Argon plasma coagulation of the cervix||It is carried out in a non-contact manner using a high frequency electromagnetic field transmitted using argon plasma. Local heating and tissue coagulation occur.||High price|
|Diathermocoagulation||Conducted by electric current||Low price|
|Radio wave coagulation||Is held by high frequency radio waves with adjustable penetration depth.||Fairly high price. Not available in all clinics due to the need for expensive equipment.|
Women shouldn't neglect their health. Timely coagulation of the cervical erosion reduces the risk of benign and malignant neoplasms. If you miss the moment and are not treated, the consequences can be dire.
Treatment of cervical erosion with radio waves is currently an effective and relatively affordable way. Because of the high temperature that occurs during cauterization, the walls of the blood vessels are sealed. The patient is not at risk of bleeding or infection during the procedure.
After radio wave treatment of cervical erosion with the Surgitron apparatus, there are no more scars that reduce the chance that young women will conceive normally and have a child. The muscles remain as elastic as they were before cauterization. After treatment with this method, the cervix recovers faster (in a month and a half).
Treatment with Surgitron
The portable and compact device "Surgitron" is equipped with a basic generator, a set of electrodes and various additional devices. High frequency radiation from radio waves accumulates and is sent to tissue using electrodes. The energy concentrated on the basis of the active electrode of the Surgitron device makes it possible to heat all cell structures in such a way that the tissue “boils” and disintegrates due to the release of its own energy. This means that there is no thermal hazard for the surrounding tissue, as the active electrode of the Surgitron apparatus does not heat up.
Benefits of Using the Surgitron Device
The Surgitron device offers a number of special advantages:
- There is no pain while using this device for radio wave surgery because the Surgitron device does not affect sensitive receptors.
- The high accuracy of the use of a "cold radio knife" makes it possible not to damage healthy body tissue.
- The process of tissue regeneration is very quick. No pain medication is required after the operation.
- The high frequency of the radio wave allows you to destroy only unwanted microorganisms, making it almost impossible to introduce infection into the wound and microbes to penetrate.
- The radiosurgery procedure using the Surgitron device eliminates the incidence of burns that are common with the use of laser technology.
- the absence of complications, relapses, inflammation and swelling that are possible with performing "classic" operations;
- No post-operative scars or scars remain after using the Surgitron device.
- The procedure is performed for a short time, and after exposure of a radio knife to human tissue, the duration of wound healing is only 5-7 days.
- In the medical center "Stomed" in Lyubertsy, the cost of treatment with Surgitron is very low when comparing prices in Moscow and the Moscow region.
- the absence of serious contraindications (in addition to pregnancy and the presence of a pacemaker in the patient).
Area of application of the "Surgitron" device
Today, the Surgitron apparatus is widely used in many areas of surgery, particularly where dissection of the tissues of the human body is required. This device is used in operations where there is a high risk of bleeding ..
The Surgitron device is used in the following areas of medicine:
- Cosmetology and dermatology;
- plastic surgery, both maxillofacial and more general;
- Proctology and coloproctology;
In coloproctology, the Surgitron apparatus is also in great demand, as it can be used to treat hemorrhoids, remove papillomas and other various neoplasms.
In cosmetology and dermatology, the Surgitron device removes scars, warts, warts and polyps. Additionally, this device is used to get rid of birthmarks.
Radio knife (Surgitron): indications and contraindications, aftercare, price, reviews
Nowadays there are several ways to remove formations on the skin. One of the recently opened devices, the radio knife, is already freely used in surgery as a good alternative to outdated methods.
Concept of method
Another name for the device is Surgitron. It helps fight papillomas, warts, birthmarks and so on. The method is very simple: the skin is cut cleanly using radio waves and the natural warmth of the tissue. The operation is safe and painless, there is no infection in the wound.
The radio knife itself is not divided into different variants, but there are waveguides in different shapes. The strength of the impact can always be controlled. The shape is selected depending on the size of the neoplasm and its location.
So there are the following types of waveguides:
- Round loop.
- Triangular loopback.
- Ball electrode.
Advantages and disadvantages of a radio knife
- Rapid recovery (incision heals in a very short time);
- Accuracy (only the desired area of the skin is affected, neighboring tissues do not suffer);
- Lack of direct contact with the skin;
- No risk of inflammation;
- Painlessness (the procedure can be carried out without pain medication);
- Lack of bleeding.
You may find that the list of positive aspects of the procedure is quite extensive. But there are also negative ones:
- Sometimes scars remain after the treatment.
- Papillomas may reappear where they were removed.
- High price.
Radio knives have been used in medicine relatively recently. In fact, one method differs from another only in its mechanism of action. Both are equally effective, equally painless and treat the desired skin area with the same precision without affecting the neighbors.
A radio knife is usually used when unwanted neoplasms have to be removed. Either on the recommendation of a doctor or on the initiative of the patient himself, who is driven by aesthetic or comfort aspects. With its help, they delete:
The device is also used to erode the cervix. This procedure is carried out only on the instructions of a specialist. Radiometers are not used as widely in gynecology as they are in dermatology, but their usefulness in both areas makes them necessary.
Surgitron is also used for seborrheic keratosis, atheroma, and age spots.
It is impossible to perform the procedure during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as in infants and young children, but if necessary, older children can be removed using a radio method of the condyloma, for example, in the throat.
The radio knife cannot be used in several cases.
- Such treatment does not work for chronic skin diseases.
- If the patient is prone to malignant neoplasms (for example, tumors), the procedure is harmful.
- Because of the assignment of frequencies that can interfere with the operation of heart rate sensors, a specific group of patients should avoid the procedure.
- The procedure is prohibited in the presence of skin virus diseases (e.g. herpes).
If there are no contraindications listed, then you can freely contact a specialist and undergo surgery to remove skin lesions with a radio knife.
Preparation for the procedure
It is most important to find out whether a patient wants to get rid of benign or malignant tumors before starting the operation. A thorough medical examination will also allow you to assess the general condition of the skin: whether it is viral diseases, inflammation or severe rashes. When a woman is about to undergo a procedure, a pregnancy test is done.
How is the treatment
Before the procedure, the skin is cleaned well. The desired area is numbed either with a special cream or with an injection. This is not required, but for safety reasons some patients ask for anesthesia themselves.
A radio knife, similar to a stick with a loop attached to a special device, cuts the skin with a stream of radio waves without touching it. The operation takes less than half an hour.
Use of the device at home is prohibited.
Consequences and possible complications
Complications are usually avoided. A preliminary examination by a doctor minimizes the risk.
However, just in case, examine the affected area of skin well every day. If you suspect it is better to seek advice from a specialist immediately.
Recovery and care according to Surgitron
As a result of the surgery, a crust appears at the incision site, which quickly tightens the wound. After a couple of weeks, the crust will fall off and the skin will recover. At first thin and delicate, soon it becomes coarser and denser than the rest of the skin.
In the first few days after the procedure you will need:
- Avoid moisture so that water and steam do not get into the affected area.
- Do not apply cosmetics to the crust.
- Do not bask;
- Disinfect the affected area regularly.
It is difficult to name a specific amount - in different cities, in different diagnostic centers, a different price is given. The first method is the most expensive. The spread is quite large - from 400 to 1500 rubles.
In addition, the price does not include the consultation of a doctor. Therefore, when it comes to removing multiple units, the process can be expensive.
The radio knife is practical because of its multifunctionality: it cuts the skin, cleans it and stops bleeding. There are usually no complications after the procedure.
There are few of them, mainly all those associated with the need to protect the damaged area 3-5 days after the procedure: avoid sunlight, do not visit a solarium, do not bath, do not re-moisturize this area of skin. If you follow these simple tips, there will be no scars or other stains after surgery.
Where in Russia can you get such treatment
This surgical procedure can be carried out in large medical and diagnostic centers under the supervision of experienced specialists. Doctors have to fully control the operation, no operation at home.
Radio wave surgery in gynecology
Radio wave operation on the "SURGITRON" device
Radio wave surgery is an atraumatic method for incising and coagulating soft tissues with high frequency waves. A radio wave cut is performed without any physical pressure on the tissue to be cut.
Radio frequency waves are emitted from the thinnest wire called a surgical electrode.
The tissue resists their penetration and at the same time gives off heat, under the influence of which the cells located on the wave path evaporate and the tissue diverges to the sides.
Since coagulation and incision are performed without tissue destruction, there is no trauma and healing occurs without postoperative pain and the formation of a scar (scar). A major advantage is the sterilizing effect of radio waves.
Radio wave surgery thus facilitates, improves and accelerates surgical interventions considerably. Ultrasonic wave cannot burn.
After surgical interventions with radio waves, there are no unpleasant post-operative consequences such as pain, swelling and inflammation, which so often occur after the use of "traditional" instruments such as scalpels or electrocoagulators and lead to rapid healing.
Currently, radio wave surgery is widely used worldwide in dermatological, gynecological practice, ophthalmology, ENT and maxillofacial surgery, in plastic and general surgery, in endoscopic operations and even in oncological practice.
The use of radiosurgical technology allows you to make incisions of any configuration and depth even in a specific layer of tissue to remove the formation of skin and mucous membranes without suturing.
When removing or biopsy of soft tissue neoplasms, bleeding and purulent complications are not observed.
The healing time with the radiosurgical method is 2-2.5 times shorter than for patients after electrocoagulation.
We use radio wave surgery to remove benign skin tumors: papillomas, warts, molluscum contagiosum, genital warts and in the treatment of telangiectasias ("spider veins").
Application of the radio wave surgery method to the "SURGITRON" device in gynecology
Because of its unique properties, radio wave surgery is widely used in gynecological practice. The presence of a wide range of electrodes in the ELLMAN INTERNATIONAL, INC. SURGITRON TM enables a multitude of operations. Most operations are performed under local or superficial anesthesia.
Indications in gynecology:
- Cervical erosion (recommended for both nulliparous patients and those planning repeated pregnancies). Due to minimal tissue trauma, the cervix heals without scarring and does not affect the process of opening the cervix during labor.
- cervical leukoplakia;
- Polyps of the cervical canal, walls of the vagina, vulva;
- Condylomas, papillomas of the genitals of any localization, including several complicated forms;
- Mucosal hemangiomas;
- Biopsies, including cervical biopsies, cervical conization;
- Blood vessel coagulation;
- Opening of cysts;
- Endometrial foci coagulation.
Advantages of this method:
- Speed of treatment;
- quick healing;
- minimal operative pain;
- Lack of bleeding.
Because of its unique properties, radio wave surgery is widely used in gynecological practice. The presence of a wide range of electrodes in the ELLMAN INTERNATIONAL, INC. SURGITRON TM enables a variety of operations. Most operations are performed under local or superficial anesthesia.
Treatment of cervical erosion with Surgitron device price in Moscow
Women's health is influenced by many aggressive external and internal factors. Against their background, certain pathologies develop. One of the most common is cervical erosion, a disease that is often asymptomatic.
However, in the absence of adequate treatment, erosion opens the way for infections of the uterus and limbs and contributes to the development of chronic diseases. And then the consequences can be most disappointing. That is why early diagnosis of this pathology is so important.
In addition, modern treatment methods enable the fast and almost painless treatment of cervical erosion Surgitron.
How does Surgitron work?
Treatment of radio waves is considered the most economical today and is shown even to nulliparous women.
Surgitron is a device that converts electrical current into high frequency radio waves. The radio wave heats the cells, literally drying and vaporizing them. The impact is non-contact, i.e. the fabric electrode does not touch.
As a result, no burn is formed at the exposure site, the tissue does not die, and no scar forms. Surgitron literally closes blood vessels, preventing the patient from bleeding in the postoperative period. At the same time, healthy tissue is not damaged during the treatment.
Does Surgitron Heal Erosion?
The disease itself, in most cases, does not cause any discomfort to a woman, but knowing its danger, she is ready to endure any agony, just to forget about erosion once and for all. Many patients are very concerned and expect excruciating pain. Treating cervical erosion with a surgitron is practically uncomfortable.
At least the discomfort is no more severe than with normal periods. And since the procedure takes 2 to 10 minutes, depending on the degree of neck damage, all fears are in vain. The procedure is carried out 3-5 days after menstruation. A slight light or pink discharge can be noted within 3-7 days after the manipulation.
A break of 2 weeks is recommended in the postoperative period.
The Surgitron device is a popular method of radiosurgical therapy that has no mechanical effect on the patient and is not traumatic. The device contains special electrodes, with the help of which a directed effect occurs on tissue sites. It is worth noting what benefits the drug offers. It lies in the fact that the rays of radio waves can be regulated depending on the degree of damage to the neoplasm.
Doctors use the term “incision” to refer to the device, but they are not afraid of direct tissue damage as Surgitron does not touch the skin, only penetrates it with the help of radio waves.
It is equipped with a huge charge and reserve of energy that, when exposed to cells in the affected area, heats the formation to the maximum level necessary for tissue destruction.
This process is known as a "cut".
Surgitron is used in various fields of medicine associated with tissue damage and the appearance of neoplasms. Radiosurgical therapy is required for cancer education in the fields of gynecology, dentistry, dermatology, ophthalmology, and dentistry. Nowadays such a device can be found in many clinics that practice treatment with a "cold" knife.
The essence of the radiosurgical removal method
The effect of the radiosurgical method is that, under the influence of an electric current, the cells of the skin and soft tissues heat up, expand, the cell fluid boils and evaporates. As a result, an incision of the required depth is achieved with simultaneous disinfection and blood clotting.
A fairly thin electrode, also known as an electric knife, is used for this and does not heat up during the procedure. Radio wave removal is a non-contact method as the instrument itself has no mechanical effect on the dermis.
It can be said that the use of the radiosurgical method to remove tumors leaves practically no trace.
Positive and negative sides of Surgitron
Every device, regardless of its popularity or effectiveness, has disadvantages and advantages. According to many doctors, Surgitron outperforms its colleagues because it has a wide range of functions, while at the same time having a minimum of drawbacks when using it.
The beneficial difference of this method is that no pressure is exerted on the surface of the skin. Further advantages are:
- After exposure to radio waves, the skin remains intact (intact).
- Operating time - up to 20 minutes.
- The excision is not associated with bleeding.
- The procedure is almost painless.
- Short rehabilitation time without complications.
- The absence of scars and scars after the excision.
- Low likelihood of undesirable skin reactions (edema, inflammation, redness).
- Parallel tissue sterilization during the operation.
- No special wound care is required after the procedure.
- The tissues are preserved after the operation, which enables histological analysis.
- Outpatient surgery.
- Ability to remove moles anywhere.
The main advantages of the method are the lack of pronounced scars and a relatively short healing time.
Disadvantages include the possibility of thermal burns to adjacent areas of the skin, which can sometimes lead to the appearance of blisters and rough scars.
The main indication for the procedure can be benign neoplasms on the skin, as well as nevi, in which the precancerous condition was diagnosed in a timely manner. In any case, removal of moles appoint a surgitronomer or choose another method can only be a doctor after consultation and examination. In addition to nevi, the radio knife is also suitable for removing other neoplasms:
- Genital warts.
- Molluscum contagiosum.
- Seborrheic keratosis.
- Linden tree.
- acute inflammatory processes;
- the presence of viral infections;
- severe liver and kidney disease;
- Pregnancy and breast feeding period.
The functional principle, the surgical technique
The procedure for removing unwanted formations on the skin is carried out in several steps, at the same time the time operation has a short period of time.
- The patient is prepared for exposure, an antiseptic is applied to the affected area. This is to prevent infections and complications during and after surgery.
- Local anesthesia is performed at the choice of the doctor or patient. Doctors use anesthetics familiar to everyone - lidocaine, novocaine. There are several ways to use these drugs. In the first embodiment, the drug is administered using a syringe, in the second case using a cream based on an anesthetic effect.
- It takes a maximum of 5 minutes for the affected area to fully respond to anesthetics.
- The surgeon turns on the device with a special tool called a waveguide and removes the formation. In this case, papillomas and birthmarks can be completely removed. After the operation, during which the formation is completely removed, a small scar remains on the human body, which does not have a strong cosmetic defect. It disappears over time. If, after consulting the doctor, the patient decides not to completely remove the mole, wart or papilloma, then the removal of the formation is gradual. In this case, the surgeon cuts multiple layers of tissue without getting inside. After such an operation, a person usually does not have an external defect.
- At the end of the operation, the specialist will adjust the wound and stop the bleeding if necessary.
- At the end, the area is treated with an antiseptic solution.
- The doctor must give recommendations after the operation by Surgitron.
Recommendations for care after removal of skin tumors:
- After removing it, you need to try not to expose yourself to the sun for a long time.
- If there is a change in color or other significant changes at the location of removal, seek medical attention immediately.
- In the sun, it is necessary to use special means to protect the place of removal from rays.
- It is necessary to carefully check the place of removal for the appearance of a seal, and also when visually inspecting for an increase;
- Avoid trips to the bathhouse, sauna, pool and solarium in the first few days after the procedure.
- After removing the moles, the affected area should not be wet for several days.
- Skin treatment should be carried out according to the recommendations of the doctor (antiseptic treatment should be carried out three times a day).
Treatment of cervical erosion with a surgitron
What is Surgitron?
Surgitron is a radiosurgical device that uses high frequency waves to incise and cauterize the mucous membrane.
What are the benefits of Surgitron treatment?
- There are no injuries to the mucous membrane, the skin remains holistic;
- Erosion is removed seamlessly;
- Unlike chemical, low frequency, and other types of treatment, there are no signs of mucosal disorder.
- After using Surgitron, there are no inflammatory or purulent complications, and no cysts form either.
- This type of operation has an additional plus - a sterilizing effect;
- Healing does not cause discomfort, there are no scars and scars;
- There will be no bleeding during the procedure.
- Can be used to treat nulliparous girls.
Preparation for the Surgitron treatment.
The most suitable time for treatment with the surgeon is the initial phase of the menstrual cycle, between 5 and 10 days.
You will come for a consultation with a gynecologist who will ask you to carry out the following tests:
- A smear on the microflora from the vagina and cervical canal;
- A smear for latent infections;
- Blood test for AIDS, syphilis, hepatitis, general blood count, coagulation, blood sugar;
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs;
In our clinic, you can pass all the tests required for treatment, which saves time and money.
Surgitron, like other treatment modalities, has contraindications.
Treatment begins with the introduction of an anesthetic into the cervix. Processing by radio waves is carried out under the control of a colposcope. This allows you to see healthy and affected areas of the mucous membrane.
The thin wire of the device creates high frequency waves that affect the tissue. The mucous membrane, in turn, exerts resistance and heats up, creating heat.
Affected cells in the radius of this heat disappear and the tissue diverges to the sides ..
You may experience slight pulling pain during treatment, which will disappear at the end of the procedure. A slight discharge can occur within a few days.
It takes about a month to heal. During this time it is necessary to give up sex. After 1.5-2 months, it is worth going to a gynecologist.
Be careful after the operation!
- You can not bathe, visit the bath and sauna, swim in ponds;
- It is recommended to reduce the sport load to a minimum.
- It is forbidden to lift weights;
- Give up sex within a month.
The device "Surgitron"
The Surgitron device is an advantage of modern medicine. It is an effective and safe way to treat many diseases. The procedure is bloodless, painless and safe as the radio waves cannot bring any infection into the wound.
Radio wave surgery is a modern non-contact method using radio waves.
Advantages of the radiosurgical method:
- The speed of treatment, the lack of tissue destruction.
- Fast healing, no sutures.
- Painless method, no post-operative pain.
- Lack of bleeding and purulent complications.
- No burns and tissue necrosis.
- It does not leave any scars, which means that the method of treating the cervix can also be used in nulliparous women. The absence of a postoperative scar allows you to avoid problems with the opening of the cervix at birth that occur after electrocoagulation of the erosion site.
- The radio wave has a sterilizing effect.
- Take quality material for histological examination.
In our center, "SURGITRON" is used to treat benign pathology of the cervix. Very often, various formations in the form of cysts, cicatricial deformities, papillomas, etc. are noted on the cervix.
What is the best treatment, how to remove the papilloma? The modern radio wave method is aimed only at surface exposure and only minimally injures tissue.
The advantage of radio wave surgery with the SURGITRON system in St. Petersburg for the removal of papillomas is that this method epithelializes (heals) the cervix without the formation of scar tissue.
This is especially important for nulliparous patients: the cervix remains elastic and can open during childbirth.
This method allows you to completely eliminate background and precancerous stages of the cervix (more than 95% of full recovery).
The SURGITRON radio wave device can be used to remove or conise the cervix. These techniques are diagnosis and treatment. They can be used to treat both leukopakia and cervical dysplasia, and to treat simple erosion and polyps of the cervix.
Remove papilloma - it is painless, does not require hospitalization, does not deprive of the ability to work. Tissue sites removed by excision and conization are examined histologically.
If a histological examination confirms the complete removal of areas with precancerous and cancerous changes, then these procedures are not only diagnostic, but also therapeutic.
Treatment with Surgitron does not violate the function of the cervix and does not affect the possibility of pregnancy and childbirth.
- What is an enumeration in C C.
- Why is Palestine so against Israel
- What if my kids are in a relationship
- Why don't Europeans use tonal languages?
- What are by-products of meat
- What's found in GPS tracking
- Can I update a newly packaged game?
- Can you get Laeuse from a barber shop
- How does a shuttlecock work
- Inflation affects investments in SIP
- How should a senior junior relationship be
- What should a myopia patient avoid
- How long can a person live
- What big dog looks like an Ewok
- Gary Cahill is a good player
- How was the Spanish flu stopped
- How do I become Islamic
- Can you unblock on Instagram
- What are the water sports activities in Goa
- How does a Petromax lamp work
- What is the product development process
- Are you from Banda Uttar Pradesh
- How are hex bolts measured
- What are the diets for phenylketonuria