How do you get to know people after graduation
Catch up on school leaving qualifications - right after general school
How school qualifications can be made up for
If you want to improve your high school diploma, you should be willing to invest time. By the way, you have various options for achieving this goal. The routes can also differ from state to state. Some examples:
- Vocational Preparation Year (BVJ):
The BVJ can also be called differently in individual federal states (e.g. career orientation year - BOJ). You will get to know different professional fields and do several internships. Under certain conditions, you can also take the vocational training course to catch up on your secondary school diploma. Find out more in advance.
- Vocational school:
Some professions cannot be learned in the company, but only at a vocational school. Depending on the course of study, the secondary school leaving certificate, an intermediate educational qualification or the technical college entrance qualification can also be acquired. Find out about the requirements.
- Vocational training measure (BvB):
The BvB is placed for you by the Employment Agency. In the classroom you can add missing knowledge and get to know professions. Under certain conditions it is possible to obtain a secondary school certificate. Your career counseling will be happy to provide you with more information.
Good to know: With the successful completion of your vocational training and a corresponding grade point average, you can achieve a higher school qualification.
There are different ways to graduate from school
You want to catch up on your school leaving certificate, but you don't know when yet? No problem! You can also catch up on any school-leaving qualification at a later point in time, using the so-called second educational path. This is possible, for example, at evening schools or colleges. You will receive the addresses from your career counseling service.
Good to know: General information on the school system in Germany is available from the Standing Conference (KMK). You can search for educational opportunities in KURSNET.
Use information and advice
If you have any questions about your school leaving certificate, you are welcome to contact the employment counseling service in your area. Talk to your career advisor at your school. You can also request an appointment by phone or using the contact form:
0800 4 555500 (toll free)
Request a consultation
- Which cities in India are internationally friendly?
- Why is craft important
- Why is galley out of date on railways these days?
- How many minutes are in 11 hours
- How can agricultural technologies harm the environment?
- Oak trees are poisonous
- Think laughter is good for your health
- What are the basics of capitalism
- Vasyl Lomachenko is overwhelmed
- What is interesting about banjo instruments
- Can cause anhedonia
- What is the exact meaning of precision
- Wall can be used as a blog
- What hobbies should I try
- Is there an action without a method
- Did you find a friend on Quora?
- What is the Google Cloud platform used for?
- How would you fix Brazil
- Which company develops the Joomla website
- Why did Maguire's Peter Parker cry
- What's your experience in BARC
- What is an axiom
- What is your favorite nail polish
- Likes Bill Gates Jeff Bezos
- Important facts and information about the Nobel Prize
- Satan loves his followers
- What are the basic data blocks
- Heart is more important or brain
- Why does a circle have a circumference
- Need pressure sensors microcontroller
- How is Drake seen in Toronto
- Are Trump supporters also Putin supporters
- What is the highest salary package of the SVCE
- What are good investment opportunities for students