How can you change a PDF document?
Causes and solutions when you cannot edit PDF files
PDFs are great for sharing information and sharing documents. However, if you can't edit PDF files, it could be quite annoying. Imagine: you have received a PDF document in the form of a form that needs to be filled out but that you cannot edit - that can be a problem. You could print out the document and just fill in the form by hand, but if you wanted to email it afterward, that would be inconvenient.
So what do you do when you can't edit PDF files? But more importantly, why can't you edit PDF files? We'll show you one way how to edit PDF documents and solve all your PDF problems. This article takes care of both of these questions and offers you a comprehensive solution to edit PDF files with ease.
Here's how to permanently solve the problem of non-editable PDF documents
If you cannot edit PDF files, it very often has to do with the software you are using. If you use the wrong or defective software, you may not be able to edit PDF documents. You therefore need the best software in the entire industry: PDFelement. The perfect combination of simplicity and efficiency makes it the best software. Below you will learn more about a few of the features that make PDFelement an ideal choice.
- It allows the user not only to open but also to edit PDF documents. You can add and remove text or images.
- Can be used to annotate your document. You can add comments to the document, markups and even use custom stamps.
- The software also has an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function that converts image-based documents into fully editable documents without changing the layout.
How to edit PDF documents with the software. First, install the program on your computer and follow the simple steps below to edit the PDF file.
Step 1: open PDF
To open the PDF file, simply drag the file into the main program window.
Step 2: edit PDF text and images
To edit text in a PDF file, click Edit, then click the text you want to edit. A text box will appear where you can make changes. You can also edit images if necessary. When you click on an image you want to edit, a box will appear around it. Drag the box to resize or rotate the image.
Step 3: edit PDF pages
You can add pages to the PDF document by clicking Page, then clicking Insert. Now choose whether you want to add a “Blank Page” or a “From PDF” page. You can also delete pages by clicking the Delete button.
Step 4: edit PDF links
You can edit links in PDF documents by clicking Edit, then clicking Link. Double-click the linked text to open a dialog box. Here you can change the link properties. To delete a link, right-click the linked text and select "Delete".
Step 5: edit fonts and colors
To change the font and colors, click the "Edit" button. Now click on the text to be edited. When the text box appears, select the text. Choose one of the available fonts by clicking the drop-down menu next to the font. You will find the font color right next to it.
Why you cannot edit PDF files and the solutions to match
There are many reasons why you cannot edit PDF files. A few of these are simple and straightforward, which is why you can solve them in no time. Others, on the other hand, are more complicated and not so easy to solve. Below are top five reasons why users cannot edit PDF files along with solutions to this problem.
1. The PDF document was created without the required administrative rights
Sometimes PDF files may not open because the document creator disabled the editing function. The solution to this problem is very simple. All you have to do is use a PDF viewer that allows editing.
2. The PDF document may be protected
Some users protect PDF documents from editing and modification. So if you can't edit a PDF document, check to see if it's protected.
3. You are using the wrong PDF viewer
Some PDF viewers do not allow editing of documents. In this case, you should find a PDF viewer that can edit PDF files as well.
4. The PDF document was created with the wrong program
If the PDF document was created with a less effective PDF creator, you may encounter problems editing the document even if you use the right editing program.
5. You don't know how
Even the best PDF editing software in the business won't help you if you don't know exactly what to do. Because of this, you absolutely need software that is effective as well as easy to use.
- How fast can i make money
- Why is Judaism right
- How do I fix this Python error
- Who is the proletariat?
- You can share your Hindi songs playlist
- How old is john gottman
- What is a signed integer
- What are the most amazing hybrids
- What are simple yet elegant car designs
- Is there a treatment for hair loss
- What prevents people from committing perjury
- Like life at SIIB
- How is a solid rocket propellant made
- How good is bartending carrier in Hyderabad
- Can hepatitis B vaccine cause hepatitis B.
- Why does air move cold
- Can a person exceed the speed of light
- To which civilization did the Asuras belong
- Why is Trump so intimidated by Pelosi
- Do I have to file FBAR
- Offers CIC electronics
- Which factors influence the top speed
- What destroys rainforests
- Say frosting or frosting why