What exactly is the definition of narrative
Everything that happened before belongs to history. The word is related to "happened" as in "something has happened". But this story is different from a story that someone tells to entertain the others. Because a report on history should reflect as precisely as possible what happened earlier. However, the report cannot be completely precise or complete, if only because we no longer know a lot about the past.
The story describes how people used to live. Animals and plants and the earth also have a history; they have changed in the course of history. But then we speak of “natural history” or “earth history”. So our story only means the story of people. The earliest section is called prehistory, it is also called prehistory or early history. The real story begins with the invention of writing. This story is divided into three major sections: ancient, medieval and modern times. We live in the modern age.
Since history comes from "what happened", it can mean something else that happened. When someone tells a story, it doesn't have to be important to many people. She can also tell of invented things. Here the storytelling is more important than the actual event, that's why it is also called storytelling.
How can you find out something new about history?
Anyone who writes history is a historian. Historians, for example, are particularly good at this because they studied history at university. Historians are scientists who first ask themselves what exactly they want to write history about.
If a historian wants to write the history of the city of Berlin from 1970 to 1990, he is looking for sources, i.e. everything that can give us knowledge about history. He then looks for documents in an archive, talks to people who can still remember back then, reads old newspapers and so on. The more sources you have, the better. He then writes a report or an entire book about what the historian has learned about earlier.
The bust of Nefertiti is one of the most famous pieces in the history of art.
Photo as historical source: Chancellor Wilhelm Marx simply stands in line to vote.
History painting: Centuries later, an Italian painted how Cicero visited the tomb of Archimedes.
- Is PlexCoin real
- Where is Arizona State University
- What is the strongest lock
- How many uncontacted tribes are there today?
- When did Mahatma Gandhi begin to protest
- How do you improve your vertical
- Who started socialism?
- What are some fun facts about cave people
- What are the eating habits of sharks
- Means AI awareness
- Who are the royal children of England
- What can you knock without trying
- Can Dropbox replace a business file server
- Which is the education capital of India
- Is it not an obligation or is it not an obligation
- Should I make fun of my own mental illness
- How does the eBay buyer protection program work
- What are monocyte neutrophils
- What do the people of Lionsgate Studios think
- Is prose ever preferred to poetry?
- What does mathbb R 0 1
- What are the home remedies for dizziness
- Universities in India for Supply Chain Management
- Is possession good for you