What did you do to cheat students
Well peppered is half the battle - or is it?
Basically, cheating, cheating or copying is always possible. Cheating techniques that have been tried and tested for generations can be used, as can the use of modern telecommunications via mobile phones. However, the creeping performance is not fair. In addition, you harm yourself because you have to have the material ready at the latest by the final exam anyway - and the trick is practically impossible. In addition, cheating can be risky and dangerous. So here you can read about everything that can bloom for you.
Self-deception with long-term consequences
School laws, ordinances or examination regulations define the attempt at deception as follows: "If a student avails himself of unauthorized help to provide a service, he commits an act of deception."
Therefore, as an attempt at deception or deception z. B .:
- Using cheat sheets
- Let tips
- Secret reading of teaching materials
- Use of unauthorized dictionaries
- External support in the preparation of presentations or term papers
- Copying work from the Internet
The teacher as executor ...
The teacher can react differently to deceptions, depending on whether it is severe, medium or light acts of deception or attempts at deception. Depending on the distinction, the teacher or the examination board then decides on the sanction to be imposed. In doing so, it must be taken into account how high the preparatory effort was for the act of deception. In any case, his measure must be proportionate.
The respective examination regulations of the federal states contain provisions on how the teacher has to deal with deception and which sanctions are available.
So what specific steps can the teacher take if they find that you have been deceptive or tried? The catalog of measures ranges from admonition about a Note deduction until the obligation to Repetition the examination or the assessment with the grade "insufficient".
... can give a score
A limited attempt at deception (e.g. a third party doing a job that has been given up) will result in the deceived part not being rated. The rest will be graded normally.
... can rate the entire work as "unsatisfactory"
Your teacher will only have to resort to this measure if there is a significant attempt at deception. This is the case when it is no longer clear which intellectual work comes from you and what comes from other sources (e.g. copying from a neighbor).
... can schedule a rewriting date
If the act of deception is proven (e.g. copying from the textbook), but its extent cannot be clearly determined (e.g. non-verifiable amount of write-offs), the work can be repeated for the student concerned.
What to do when you feel you have been treated unfairly
If you think your teacher's reaction is completely excessive or unjustified, you can reply or complain.
You have, however have it copied, it is not justified that you should be punished. In some cases, the court has decided that the person who has copied has received the mark he deserves for his work. Because the helping student did not use any unauthorized help and committed it himself none Unterleif (southern German for spicken).
However, if you are suspected of hiding a radio or a cell phone with earphones under your jacket during the exam, the teacher can ask you to take off your jacket. Refused If you want to help with the clarification, your teacher can assume an actual attempt at deception. The exam is then over for you and you have failed it.
You might also be interested in:
- What are open source images
- Why is the epidemiology due to public health?
- What about Newton's second law of motion
- What is Turbo HD CCTV Camera
- What does d mean in regex
- Are bicycles, skateboards, longboards recommended for transport
- Where are the occipital nerves
- Which is worse breadcrumbs or ghosting
- Should you be walking barefoot in town
- What is the definition of terminal speed
- Is it advisable to do data science at NMIMS
- Does Lucky Patcher work for asphalt 9
- Why is Donald Trump always unhappy
- What message does Christmas bring to the young
- What are isopoly acids
- What are the top colleges in Karnataka
- How much money was banned from the demonstration
- Which phones are good under 15K
- Eligibility criteria for joining MCA in NIT
- What are the dangers of plastic bags
- What is the best book for accounting
- How airplanes damage the environment
- Should I delete Microsoft Visual C ++
- What did Antonio Brown do wrong