How do customers perceive value
Instead of swimming in your own juice and possibly wasting your improvement efforts on budget-oriented sub-optimization, supporting areas such as IT, HR, Purchasing or Controlling should first be clear about what contribution they make to the bigger picture, i.e. to added value in the Companies, perform.
A change of perspective often helps in practice: Imagine your department is a shop that has to advertise its products and services in the shop window or on the website. How would you describe your products / services and the customer benefits? And what benefit does the "real" or external customer have from this in the end?
If you are careful and consistent at this point, you will save yourself the waste of valuable resources on useless projects and you will then find it easier to carry out tasks that were previously taken for granted, such as writing e-mails, holding meetings, creating reports and Presentations or the filing of documents to question.
On the other hand, this leaves more resources (time, attention, budget) for the really important things. This means activities that serve the purpose of providing services for the customer and sustainably advance the company, such as product innovations and the further development of personnel.
For management, however, this ultimately means saying goodbye to budget-driven silo thinking.
- Helps Santoor Soap with pimples
- What is the most creative edible cannabis
- How do I know my inner strength
- What is the description of mobility
- How to take notes for the gate check
- Why does Amazon work
- Soda is just liquid sweets
- What is stronger gamma or radio waves
- What is the fastest internet download manager
- What's wrong with dating apps in India
- Which is the largest telescope in the world
- Moldy rye bread is dangerous
- What could cause pink earwax?
- Which websites hire academic writers
- What's new with airplanes
- What is the Best Computer for Aging Parents
- Who discovered cesium or cesium and rubidium
- When and how to contact angel investors
- What are melancholy music
- Can you take MDMA with meth?
- Does Africa develop south of the Sahara or not
- Will the CM punk heading WrestleMania 36
- How can I refute common creationist arguments
- Is it possible to always be happy?
- Which country do you want to visit
- Why don't Muslims discuss zakah anymore
- What does your personal shrine look like
- Is there time in math
- Where are transistors used most often
- Is Sri Chaitanya good for NEET coaching
- Is Akame ga Kill worth watching
- Which 90s boy band was the best
- What is best for alcohol addiction
- What is 16 2 3 7