What does this PHP code mean
What is php
(recursive acronym for) is a widespread open source scripting language intended for general use, which is especially suitable for web programming and can be embedded in HTML.
Nice, but what does that mean exactly? An example:
Example # 1 An introductory example
Instead of writing a program with lots of instructions for outputting HTML, write some HTML and embed some instructions that do something (like saying "Hello, I'm a PHP script!"). The PHP code stands between special start and end processing instructions and, with which you can switch to "PHP mode" and back.
The best part about using PHP is that it is extremely easy for newbies to use, but also has a huge range of features for the professional programmer. Don't be afraid to read the long list of PHP functions. You can get started and start writing simple scripts within a few hours.
While PHP development is focused on server-side programming, you can do a lot more with PHP. Read more in the What can PHP do? or use the introductory tutorial if you are only interested in web programming.
- Should mean should
- What actually is the dielectric strength
- How are sump pumps serviced
- How do oogenesis and spermatogenesis differ
- How many people live in Vatican City
- Beethoven was blind and deaf
- How do I make money in Hyderabad
- What is disability and its types
- What does it mean to air this mook
- What do you think about the work of the teachers
- Does Iran really accept transgender people
- Why do people believe in the spiritual?
- Are Labor Pit Mix good dogs
- What is acidic CH3COH or CH3CCH
- Why was the desktop computer invented
- What is the discount store in Qatar
- What are some examples of uneven speed
- What is the floss dance movement
- Keep ley lines a scientific background
- Should I leave the law at 34?
- At what age should I stop working?
- Is the Python memory allocation different from C.
- What do you think of Katie Nolan
- What happened to user manuals