How can I make violin better
Welcome to the violin forum
Hello Viola Sora!
You remind me a little of me when I was 16. I had violin lessons for nine years, couldn't vote, couldn't vibrato, could only first position (but clean), and somehow it never sounded the way I wanted. In the orchestra (school) I was able to keep up to a certain extent and that was also fun, but I was unmotivated because it sounded stupid and I would never have wanted to play anything. I practiced maybe 3 times a week for 30-45 minutes.
When I was 16 it became too stupid for me, I had other interests and the violin was put on the cupboard. Very rarely, when I was at home in the next 10 years, I took it out and fiddled it a bit ... that was weird, but the basics were still right.
When I was 28, I happened to have the violin in my hand at a friend's house, which he had bought at the flea market. And all of a sudden it grabbed me again. Since then I have learned a lot, including that bad tone is mainly due to bow technique and bow holding, which I have never improved extensively.
I'm excited about it and haven't regretted it for a moment.
To cut a long story short:
Either right, or not at all .. I would say too. By "correct" I mean taking lessons at least every 2 weeks and practicing (almost) every day for at least one, better two hours.
And not at all does not mean: never. If you have your own violin then keep it, maybe it will come to you at a later point in your life;)
All the best!
- Are our message data safe on WhatsApp
- What is mindful distancing
- Where is the ovary in a plant
- What is Jeff Goldblum famous for?
- Is Earning Online a Better Carrier Option?
- Why do electrical plugs have metal prongs
- Why did ancient warriors cover their shields?
- What is best for foreskin dryness
- Killed Trump JFK
- How can I sell e-books on NEWSHUNT
- Who wants to give Trump's eulogy
- Can I do MTech in BE
- What's your favorite accidental brilliant move
- Why do you stay a Republican
- Who is Adam DAngelo 1
- Where can I buy weeds in Egypt
- Is enlightenment associated with awareness
- Why do people like Jason Voorhees
- Is urban agriculture the future of agriculture
- A separated woman can have friends
- How often do you offer salad
- What makes a good write prompt
- What makes something a game
- What is panchpakshi