When will the time machine come into being
The time machine
The time machineThe time machine is a device with which one can travel 33 years into the past and 33 years into the future. She plays a central role in Dark and was made by H.G. Tannhaus and activated by Jonas Kahnwald's future self.
History [edit | Edit source]
In 1953, the then watchmaker H.G. Tannhaus to build the time machine according to Claudia Tiedemann's plans in his watchmaker's workshop. According to her, this is intended to straighten out the passage of time. In 1986 he finished it. It is not yet known whether the plans, like many other things in the series, are a bootstrap paradox, or if the plans were actually created by someone (in this case, most likely Claudia).
However, only when the stranger asks him to repair his version of the machine does H.G. Tannhaus explains how activation works (this is definitely the bootstrap paradox). With the help of Ulrich Nielsen's smartphone, which he forgot in his shop 33 years earlier, and the radioactive isotope 137Cs, provided by the stranger, he manages to activate the machine.
How it works [edit | Edit source]
The machine creates a wormhole that connects different time levels. This enables you to travel through time. However, the stranger wants to use it for something else. He wants to collapse the wormhole in the cave and thus close the passage (the transition) again.
Individual evidence [edit | Edit source]
- Showers prisoners
- Have you seen an innocent man convicted?
- How did the Soviets transport Nazi technology
- Have dystopian societies ever come true
- What is forensic DNA analysis
- Why is it called algebraic geometry
- MBA admissions advice
- What is particle swarm optimization 1
- How did you get into homesteading
- Japanese maples are evergreen
- Parts of Alaska are warm
- What is John James Audubon famous for
- What are the best podcasts on iTunes
- Why is POS viewed as FinTech
- Who was Ruhollah Khomeini
- What does Kokage mean
- Why is African art considered primitive
- What are some typical union contributions
- What are the best Bollywood dance sequences
- What is the smell of rain
- What do you think of Hillary Clinton
- Is permanent hair color stays permanent
- The renaissance began in Italy
- What is line Hazir in the police