How should these sentences be interrupted?
|1.Sg.||2.Sg. (unp. 3rd Sg)||Imp|
|Praet 1st / 3rd party||Perf 1.Sg. (unp. 3.Sg.)||Conj 2 1.Sg.|
|to interrupt sb|
I interrupt you.
I interrupt my presentation.
The game was interrupted.
|Don't keep interrupting me! (= Let me finish, don't start speaking until I'm finished!)|
I interrupted to ask him a question.
I paused to ask him a question.
All broadcasters interrupted their programs to report on the terrorist attack.
When the thunderstorm began, the game was paused.
|A tennis match can either interrupted or canceled be e.g. B. because of bad weather. In the first case, it continues when the Interruption, so the break is over; a cancellation on the other hand means that it is over.|
- What is basic lava
- Is Splenda vegan
- Are there boot camps for mathematical algorithms
- Atheists believe in reality
- What is it like to study in Jordan?
- I need roof repairs
- What is the american idea
- Do you like water
- How can we make 01N NaOH
- Why is Islam ruining Kashmir?
- What are some collectable VHS tapes
- How are library books magnetized
- Why is driving so stressful
- Is SEED Infotech good or not
- What if forests moved?
- Are there still real Israelites
- What's your rating of Sephora
- Why does Eminem use strange vocabulary
- Why is Blizzard against human rights
- Has Ayurveda ever cured varicocele
- How should my kick pedal be adjusted
- Which tablet gives me 2 hours of sex timings
- What is Magento e-commerce software
- What is the oldest beer