What is the difference between coherent and coherent?
The adjective coherent means "coherent", often in the sense of "logical, conclusive".
The origin of the term is Latin cohaerere (related).
Audio sample: Listen to the pronunciation
Phonetic transcription (IPA):[Kohɛˈʁɛnt]
It is clear that there has to be a comprehensive shift towards new energies. But shutting down old power plants in a rush does not do any coherent Energy policy.
We need one coherent Plan for the project. The first step is very important, but the following steps also need to be considered carefully.
In Tai Ji, however, the whole body is the brain. When the heart and mind are in the center of the body, the body becomes graceful, coherent and move effectively. Success comes when everything is connected, when every part pursues the same values.
- Ralf Grauel (2003), The Dance Teacher, brand eins 09/2003.
Grammar and inflection
|coherent||more coherent||most coherent|
|Feminine||coherent||more coherent||more coherent||coherent|
|Masculine||the coherent one||of the coherent||the coherent||the coherent|
|Feminine||the coherent||the coherent||the coherent||the coherent|
|neuter||the coherent||of the coherent||the coherent||the coherent|
|Plural||the coherent||the coherent||the coherent||the coherent|
|Masculine||not a coherent one||none coherent||no coherent||no coherent|
|Feminine||no coherent||none coherent||none coherent||no coherent|
|neuter||not a coherent one||none coherent||no coherent||not a coherent one|
|Plural||no coherent||none coherent||no coherent||no coherent|
Subscribe for free and learn a new foreign word every day
Receive the word of the day every morning with our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
More interesting words:
fraternize - The verb fraternize means "to befriend", "to fraternize" ....
Nihilism - The educational noun nihilism denotes a worldview that ...
Pars pro Toto - A pars pro toto (that) is a figure of speech in which a single word ...
neuronal - The adjective neuronal means "a neuron, i.e. a nerve cell with ...
Dilettante - The noun dilettante (who) describes a person who emerges from personal ...
- How do I get over laziness
- Will the SJW fad end
- How do English and Hindi contradict each other?
- What is the fascist economic ideology
- How do I update the PlayStation 5
- Why are Bachelor courses usually 4 years
- How to make cannoli
- How does capitalism create prosperity without communism
- How can you lose weight through stress
- Is the largest travel backpack in 2019
- How do disruptions occur in digital signals
- What helps people to be mentally ill
- Offers SVNIT aerospace technology
- What was Bob Marley's IQ
- Why is African art considered primitive
- Who is Sakshi Chopra
- Why is the truth so sought after
- How do you meditate properly when you are stressed?
- Why isn't the processing of my donation chirping
- Holland Park London is a good school
- What happened to Judy
- Colleges have lists of school supplies
- What animals are closely related to bears
- What is 25 out of 25 out of 100