What is a Hotel Marketing Mix 7Ps
At a glance: The "7P" of the marketing mix
The main task of the operational marketing planning is to coordinate and integrate the marketing instruments according to the strategy. Classic marketing theory distinguishes between four central tasks: Product, Price, Place, Promotion. These "4P" were supplemented especially with regard to service marketing: Personnel, process management, physical facilities.
A successful marketing mix must be the central task of marketing planning: It is optimal interaction of the instruments the product, price, distribution and communication policy as well as the personnel, process and equipment policy.
A successful combination results in Synergy effectsso that a set goal can be achieved in the best possible way.
1. Product (product design)
- What do the company's products / services have to look like in order to meet the needs of customers?
- The Product policy aspects are assigned such as:
- Brand name
2. Price (pricing)
- How does the price of the product / service have to be determined so that it is accepted by the customer?
- Pricing includes:
- Determination of prices
- Discounts / quantity surcharges
- Terms of payment
- Credit terms
3. Place (Distribution)
- How does the product get to the customer as simply, quickly and inexpensively as possible?
- The following factors play a role in the Distribution policy a role:
- Sales channels
- Transportation options
4. Doctorate (communication)
- How can the company / manufacturer make customers aware of the product or convince them to buy?
- Keywords of the Communication policy are:
- Personal sale
- Sales promotion
- public relations
The book tip for the 4P marketing strategy
The marketing mix: with 4 P to a successful strategy
Paperback: 60 pages
Publication date: May 7, 2018
Publishing company: 50M Minuten.de
Price: 6,99 €
Watch it now on Amazon
5. Personnel (personnel policy)
- What are the Capacity and qualification needs of the staff?
- This includes:
- Training needs
- Incentive programs
6. Process Management
7. Physical facilities (equipment policy)
- Which physical equipment should be available?
- These include, for example:
- Type of building
- Customer lounge
- Which is the newest law of physics
- What are by-products of meat
- What is logical expression and logical separation
- How do you learn professionalism
- What is your favorite nail care product
- How do I wire this fan
- Produces Al NaOH Al OH 3
- How many eggs do black mambas lay
- Who is smarter Rick or Morty
- Which animals start with the letter K?
- Is the cosmological argument deductive or inductive
- Where should the suit pants break
- I wear a blazer to stomp
- What is the VMDK file in VirtualBox
- What's the best legend in Hearthstone
- Are English words used in Hebrew?
- Why is no electron used in MRI
- Who makes the best whiskey stones
- Where does the family name Gushue come from
- Can you die of boredom in prison?
- What is a sliding segmental retaining wall
- Which system does QAM
- What is the future of Daenerys Targaryen
- How am I another student
- Who is today's Marilyn Monroe
- What is the best university in Greensboro
- Are hepatitis A vaccines required
- What's on your favorite pizza
- How can startups raise money
- How to learn perfect continuous English
- Why are no concentrated solutions used for the titration?
- What exactly is the definition of narrative
- What is the best photo of thailand
- How's the parking in Mansfield OH