What are you doing for yourself
Self care: 3 signs that you are not paying enough attention to yourself
The following three emotional statesAll of which you have probably experienced before are clear signs that it is high time to actively take care of yourself. Take the time and listen to your body, you will not regret it.
1. You have absolutely no desire to do things that you normally enjoy doing
This is how you feel: Sports, meeting friends, cooking, reading - these are usually the things that relax you, that ensure that you forget your everyday stress at least for a short time in order to continue rested, refreshed and motivated.
But suddenly this is no longer the case. You don't feel like doing sports, the thought of going outside is exhausting and instead of cooking, you prefer to use the delivery service.
The effects: Lethargy, tiredness and listlessness spread and significantly affect your state of mind in all situations. At work you have no motivation, you neglect friends and family and do not pay attention to your well-being.
The solution: A lack of vitamin D and brightness is often the cause of feeling weak and the winter blues pulling you down. Especially during the dark season it is difficult for us to find enough light to refuel.
A particularly innovative way of changing that is one light therapy. With regular use, it has a stress-reducing effect that quickly becomes noticeable in everyday life.
2. You are tired all day and lie wide awake in bed at night
This is how you feel: How can that be? You are tired all day long, every meeting, every call is a challenge, your attention and concentration leave a lot to be desired and you could fall asleep at any moment. You can't wait to get home and drop into bed.
And then the time has finally come, you lie down in your feathers in the evening and ... are wide awake. No tiredness far and wide, but a head full of thoughts. Your body is restless, you cannot find the right sleeping position and you already know that the next day will be challenging.
The effects: Sleep is a vital condition for both body and mind. While you sleep, your memory can recover and your body relax. If you take this recovery phase from your body and mind, it has a decisive effect on your overall condition. You are irritated and tired, can't concentrate, are prone to disease and unbalanced.
The solution: Has it ever occurred to you that your diet may determine your state of mind? Eating healthy is not only important for a good body image and a functioning digestion, but also has a direct influence on your mental state.
A great idea for a balanced meal is this Buddha Bowl. The healthy trend bowls are on everyone's lips for a reason: They are real nutrient bombs, are easy to prepare and are therefore also ideal for the office.
Here are a few ideas how to make yours yours individual, nutritious Buddha Bowl can put together:
- Salad base (baby spinach, rocket, Swiss chard, lettuce)
- Herbs (coriander, basil, mint, parsley)
- Carbohydrates (brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa, couscous)
- Vegetables fried, boiled or raw (broccoli, cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, cabbage)
- Proteins (meat, fish, legumes)
- Healthy fats (avocado, nuts, sesame seeds, chia)
- Fruit (apple, mango, goji berries)
- Topping (feta, hummus, sprouts, sunflower seeds)
3. You are always energized and always have the feeling that you still have to do something
This is how you feel: You haven't felt really balanced in a long time. Though you keep checking things off your to-do list, you can't get rid of the feeling that something still needs to be done. You can no longer relax on the weekend, you can not let go of your normally loved leisure activities and you cannot concentrate at work.
The effects: Impatience, constant stress, absent thoughts - both your work colleagues and your loved ones have a hard time with you, because your imbalance causes stress. No matter what you do, you are electrified impatient, hectic and abrupt. Before you finally offend your fellow human beings, you should definitely pull the emergency brake
The solution: Breaking out of the feeling of constant stress is difficult. At some point you get used to living with it and just try to suppress the stress. Since stress is a very common problem there are numerous approaches to remedy this. Far Eastern massages, meditation and Qigong for example, ensure balance and calm.
The relaxation program offers a special and innovative approach Snoezelen - an offer from Anima Mentis. In a sensory space, work is carried out to reduce states of stress, to slow down and to release pent-up nervousness. Different relaxation methods are learned, from body-oriented exercises to mental techniques. The goal is that restore internal order and face the daily challenges of everyday life strengthened.
Self Care - So Simple, Yet So Difficult
You see, the possibilities to combat your general malaise are numerous and actually not that difficult to implement. In any case, it is worth pausing and finding out where the inner restlessness is coming from, in order to then to actively counteract this. If you need help with this, get it. Let yourself be inspired in the search for your ideal method to find peace.
Anima Mentis - Austria's first fitness center for mental strength, offers a lot of information as well as a wide variety of applications and innovative concepts, and there is also an online academy. Clicking in is definitely worth it.
- Have you ever scared off a customer
- How can I get a svbtle invitation
- In general, how businesses can make money
- What possibilities does EdTech
- Makes Tesla an SUV
- Why is Hyderabad so hot and dry
- What are the applications of Renyi entropy
- Which circuit breaker has a resistance circuit
- How many known genocides exist or have existed
- Have fun with Habib Fanny Havin
- Can atomic bombs be dismantled?
- How do I start making beats
- What is meant by arthroscopic surgery
- What is the purpose of interstate driving
- What is a creative director
- Is digitalprofitcouse com fake
- History is taught well
- Shouldn't I take part in my school orientation?
- Will buy Marvel Spider Man
- How can startups raise money
- How did you get into homesteading
- How does illness affect relationships
- You can build on asphalt
- How do I improve my mindfulness
- What is the economic relevance of antiquity
- Can binaural beats change consciousness?
- Why do man-made disasters actually happen
- How much do patient care technicians earn
- What are the basics of cybersecurity
- Which companies prefer MongoDB
- India is the most united country
- What is i + 1 squared
- Amazon Fire tablets have wireless charging