What are the drilling methods
Drilling method, Method for producing a bore or a borehole. The drilling processes can be classified according to a) the type of rock destruction (displacing, loosening, hitting, rotating, cutting or a combination thereof), b) the type of cuttings discharged (intermittent or continuous), c) the use of discharge media (dry drilling process, flush drilling process ) and d) differentiate between the type of drive (surface, underground).
The dry drilling processes with intermittent drilling material conveyance (drive above ground) include the ram drilling process (displacement, percussion; use only in unconsolidated rock), the auger drilling process (rotary-cutting; use only in unconsolidated rock), the flap drilling process, grab drilling process and pressure drilling process (cutting-percussion; use only in soft rock) as well as the percussion drilling method (free fall drilling method, Canadian drilling method, Pennsylvania drilling method; percussive, use in soft and solid rock). The dry drilling methods are characterized by simple and robust technology, but are time-consuming due to the intermittent conveying of the drillings. The auger drilling method and the Pennsylvania drilling method are still frequently used to create large, shallow holes in loose rock, e.g. for wells and in special civil engineering. In the directional drilling process, the cuttings are discharged continuously through the use of a flushing system. The rock is destroyed by rotating, cutting or hammering with surface or underground propulsion (Fig. 1, Fig. 2, Tab.). [BK]
Drilling method 1: Rotary drilling process: 1 = suction tank, 2 = rotary flushing pump, 3 = riser, 4 = flushing hose, 5 = flushing head, 6 = Kelly, 7 = drill rods, 8 = drill collar, 9 = drilling tool, 10 = preventer, 11 = rotary preventer, 12 = shaking sieve, 13 = turntable, 14 = compressor, 15 = check valve, 16 = discharge hose. Drilling method 1:
Drilling method 2: Suction drilling system: 1 = suction pump, 2 = check valve, 3 = discharge hose, 4 = vacuum tank, 5 = vacuum pump, 6 = cooling water tank, 7 = flushing head, 8 = turntable, 9 = large hole chisel. Drilling method 2:
Drilling method (tab.): Possible uses of the various drilling methods. Drilling method (tab.):
- When the Codeacademy publishes the Java course
- What is the stereochemistry of Sn2
- Which is the education capital of India
- What is the constitutional principle of republicanism
- Shears religion, violence and war
- Why does my crush avoid eye contact
- How does the laser cutting machine work
- Who settles payments between central banks
- Does prayer for narcissists help their condition
- What is opioid
- What are the stages of film production
- How do I get to Kodaikanal from Hyderabad
- Is BBA interesting or boring
- How do you wear beginner tampons
- Who needs help with spells and magic
- What force can bend light waves
- What are Norway's greatest achievements
- What does it mean to have baerte?
- What is Mercedes Benz Service B.
- Google prefers valid HTML and CSS
- Why weren't the Soviets prepared for World War II?
- Why are airsoft guns banned in Queensland
- Like many nocturnes, Chopin composed
- What are your most unforgettable AIESEC experiences
- Will there be Sears in 2020?
- Which parks start with the letter Y.
- How to walk properly in stilettos
- Why do people get full body tattoos
- What are the new trends in tourism
- Is there a Netflix alternative in India?
- How do batch files work
- Works I2C with Arduino
- Which dragonball character has the greatest potential
- What is the hybridization of GeH4