Will my mother mean to me
This is how you describe the relationship with your mothers in just one sentence
The relationship with one's own mother is often something very special: for some people she is one of the closest caregivers and remains that way for a lifetime. Others, on the other hand, have no or only a bad relationship with their own mother. You followed our request and anonymously told us how you would describe your relationship with your mother in just one sentence.
At this point you will find external content that complements the article. Here you can display or hide all external content with one click.
I consent to external content being displayed to me. This allows personal data to be transmitted to third-party platforms. More on this in our data protection declaration. (Data protection declaration)
The answers range from the closest intimacy and great love to total distance and cutting the cord. We have put together some reactions for you.
"My mother is my anchor point, my moral compass, my father substitute and my best friend rolled into one."
"She once said to me that no one will ever do more for me than she does - and I think she is right about that."
I don't love her, but it's nice to know we're always there for each other.
Also on ze.tt: These photos show how strong the bond between mother and daughter is
Affection grows with distance
"I loved her, but she could never show it, and when she died a world collapsed for me."
"Complicated: The affection and understanding between us grows with the distance."So on ze.tt
This is how you describe your relationship with your father in one sentence
"Closest confidante and best friend - at the same time my favorite argument about society, politics and educational issues."
My mom is my role model, my heroine, my solid rock.
"Without my great, psycho, lovable hippie mom, nothing works!"
"After a psychologically and physically violent childhood, she has had no place in my life for 28 years!"
"She is super proud of me and what I've become - but she still likes to remind me of visits to the doctor, the timely filing of the tax return and other stuff that I could forget."
“She was an angry old woman all her life and that's how she died: angry, lonely and alone. Can you be happy about your mother's death? "
"Mostly unstable, crappy at the moment."
"My mother is a warm, loving woman who always takes care of everything and everyone, and for that I love her even more, but I am also often afraid that she will overpower herself."
"My mother is my heroine, she was shaped by her deeds and qualities of infinite love, security and strength."
- What culture invented the boomerang
- How does a yo-yo work
- What does d mean in regex
- How can I reset a PIN?
- What is a period What are periods
- Do we all want to go back
- What certifications are provided by PDMA
- How do the nucleotides pair in the DNA pair
- Is Buddha a historical character
- What are the advantages of Android
- What is the name of 20 bottles of champagne
- Can mycorrhizal networks develop in agricultural environments
- Are the people who work at DMV unhappy?
- Where is Amtrak going
- Mangalore has an international airport
- Can neurons be influenced by quantum phenomena?
- Is camscanner good
- Who is better Black Panther or Goku
- What are the diets for phenylketonuria
- Why did double traits become extinct
- Is meal preparation unhealthy?
- What happened to the Colombian peace process
- Which artist sang the song Toms Diner
- What is license plate loan