What are the examples of redistribution
Redistributionthe state correction of undesirable developments that are caused by market events and which are in contradiction above all to socio-political goals. Measures of Redistribution are z. B. implemented through income redistribution or through wealth redistribution.
As part of financial policy, there is a redistribution z. B. through different levels of tax deductions (tax progression) from income. This places a greater burden on those receiving higher incomes than those on lower incomes.
A redistribution of assets takes place e.g. B. through inheritance tax, in which the amount of the tax to be paid depends on the amount of inherited property and thus tax higher inheritances more heavily than lower ones. Redistribution measures also include the payment of social benefits, unemployment benefit II or housing benefits, as they flow to needy households and are granted without consideration.
Statistics on poverty and wealth reveal that state measures to redistribute income and wealth are only effective to a very limited extent; rather, the gap between poor and rich sections of the population is widening.
Duden Wirtschaft from A to Z: Basic knowledge for school and study, work and everyday life. 6th edition. Mannheim: Bibliographisches Institut 2016. Licensed edition Bonn: Federal Agency for Civic Education 2016.
- What kind of mother do you have
- Mormons work on Sunday
- IMS Lucknow got a good ranking
- Is there a Muslim who is a vegetarian?
- Is Bitcoin mining still profitable in 2019?
- Why use Chimeny in a power plant
- What are the types of coconut palms
- How can I use my husband
- What is stopping you from writing?
- What is WYSIWYG
- What are the best Android tablet apps
- What's so bad about marijuana, actually
- How do I beat the horse races
- How do I get link content
- Is F Trump a convincing protest topic
- Why is what we love killing us?
- Which scientific papers mention Quora
- What does Jezreel mean
- What are your 5 star luxury resort
- Signatures can change
- Where can I publish my groceries
- What is the Isha Yoga Foundation
- Atheists believe in reality
- Is signing Antonio Brown worth the risk
- Why do we have to eat cottage cheese
- Is the femur distal to the patella
- Which is India's longest and oldest street
- How can I improve my drawing?
- What do you think of Chinese calligraphy
- Uses emojis in an artificial way
- Is the gigabyte motherboard best
- What are the basics of cybersecurity
- What is asset stripping
- Can I customize the SaaS software?