What Are Some Good Startup Accounting Books
Medium.com: A platform that keeps accounting simple
“Come to Debitoor, a start-up base in Copenhagen, Denmark. Debitoor set itself the problem of developing an accounting software with a radical premise - it should be so simple that users don't even have to learn how to use it. "
With a 'radical premise', Artas describes Debitoor's vision of developing the simplest accounting program. Without accounting books, without tearing your hair.
"In a recent customer survey, Debitoor achieved a Net Promoter Score of 65%, putting it in line with brands like Southwest Airlines, Apple and Amazon."
The agony of choice - the CMS
This customer satisfaction goes hand in hand with a transparent presence, i.e. a well-structured website. The choice of the content management system plays a decisive role.
“The previous Lotus Domino CMS promised stable performance and at the same time a loss of flexibility - responsive layouts and image processing cost an enormous amount of time. "
So the team tested different systems and, with the Drupal CMS, managed the balancing act between complexity and stability on the one hand and flexibility and user-friendliness for all Debitoor editors on the other.
“Simply put, website localization means being able to translate standard pages into a given language. When we wanted to find out how Debitoor worked across borders, we realized that the problems of true localization go deeper. "
"From long German words that completely break the page layout to the challenge of determining the correct price in a foreign currency: Localization requires both - patience and ingenuity."
So on the mobile?
The website looks different on the mobile, of course. This again placed demands on the CMS.
“The separate mobile CSS stylesheet helped to achieve quick success. We started the desktop menus and the footer with a mobile-friendly version that is available to visitors at any time. "
But that was just the beginning of the puzzle. Ultimately, it boiled down to the editors being able to minimize and upload the image individually for the mobile version.
The learning effects
1. The right way to implement a project is "tricky".
2. Localization has many colors and shapes
3. Responsive layout is not the same as a mobile friendly website
Read the full article by Artas on Medium.com
- Can I freeze canned cat food
- Facebook is still using PHP
- How can electricity be generated from bacteria
- What is the feminine story of voting
- How will Apple Arcade affect the gaming industry?
- Why is shortstop called shortstop in baseball
- What are your 5 star luxury resort
- What is the most creative aspect of science
- Visit Bangladesh often
- Why are manhole covers round
- How do I reactivate a Flipkart account
- Koreans are one age older
- Attraction to a friend's sister is normal
- What are the different streams after the 12th.
- Offers BITS Pilani an MBA in HR
- What has the Bauhaus achieved beyond aesthetics
- What is the hardest bone to break
- Find the zeros of x 3 x
- What if the solar system were reversed
- What is the history of dentistry
- What is your preferred outline method
- There are different stages of facial wrinkles
- How do I download the Peggo APK
- What is the etymology of Junagadh state
- Why was Eminem so successful
- Can LIGO ever be made in India?
- Which vegan milk is best
- Showers prisoners
- How did General Franco influence Spanish football?
- What is the best hotel in Mexico
- What are the best cropped frame cameras
- When did you see unscrupulous hiring practices?
- Nokia is dead
- How did you improve your cats' diet