What nhl teams hate most
At regular intervals there are six interesting links in our “Starting Six” category, which we do not want to withhold from you. You are welcome to send us link suggestions by email or on Twitter.
How an ice hockey brand is created
For me one of the most exciting topics - besides the hunt for the Stanley Cup: the history and the emergence of a hockey brand. The Minnesota Wild are one of the younger teams in the NHL, so the Wild brand is an identity designed on the drawing board. The website wild.nhl.com outlines the way to today's logo and presents a few alternative suggestions - including the name “Minnesota Freeze” ...
Let's go ... White Bears?
Happy to travel
In North America, gamers rarely have a choice of where to work. Because it is their employer who says where they will play. One call and the professional can be “traded” from the west to the east coast like Marco Sturm did a few weeks ago. There's a video over at Check-From-Back with a nice compilation of the players who changed clubs the most in the NHL.
Top10: The migrating birds of the NHL
Russian names are not one of the easiest tongue exercises. And even the Russian script takes some getting used to for most people. But so that the West public can also recognize when Ovechkin and Co. are at the puck, there is now a new official guideline for the translation of Russian names into Latin script - decided and approved by the IIHF.
New rules for Russian names
You can't always be everybody’s darling. But if the whole league hates you, then you've done something right or wrong ...
THN.com Top 10: Most hated NHL players
Back to the NHL?
The plan and the goal are clear: Québec wants to return to the NHL. Marcel Aubut was a guest at the World Ice Hockey Federation last month.
Putting Quebec back on the map
Out of the mouse!
Not really new news, but we still want to bring it again - just because of the chronicler's duty. After initially optimistic signs, the Champions Hockey League will not be in the coming year after all.
No more Champions League
- Why are there Shisa statues all over Okinawa
- What were teenagers wearing in the 1990s
- Are OEM bikes better than the aftermarket
- What if the bird cage is outside?
- Why is African art considered primitive
- What is your opinion on National Socialism?
- When will 37signals Cinco release
- Which gas produces the hottest flame
- What's new at Litecoin
- Welsh women are attracted to Scottish men
- Why are women unsafe in India
- What is delay in interlocking
- What is the gradeability of a vehicle
- Why do people screw each other
- How do I publish horror books
- What is meant by substance
- Where can I find Standford University
- Which is better sqoop or spark
- Digitization would contribute to quality control
- What was the first video game system
- What are some four door muscle cars
- How are inertia and movement connected?
- Why is rice a kharif crop
- Do you like Pink Floyd