How do I know my number
Android Find out your own mobile phone number on Android - that's how it works
Everyone knows it: your own cell phone number is just too long to remember. But not so bad! You can call up your own number on your Android smartphone at any time. In the following we explain how to do this:
Display your own number via the settings
You can have your own number very easily in the phone settings to let:
- Go to "Settings".
- Then scroll down to "Over the phone" / "Device information"(different from device to device).
- Then click on the menu item "status".
- Under the point "My phone number"find your number.
- Depending on the Android version, you can also find the item "My phone number" under "Status" - "SIM card status".
Determine your own number using the MMI code
You can also use a so-called MMI code determine:
- To do this, go to the Call option Of your cell phone.
- There you enter the following character combination using the numeric keypad: *#62# (Telekom customers use the code *135#).
- Now send the code just start by typing the Call button to press. This should give you your Number in the form of a text message are displayed.
Important: If you use the code * # 62 #, a pair of numbers is automatically inserted between the area code and the actual phone number for the desired number. Mostly combinations like 33, 55 or 99. So you have to think away these numbers when transferring.
- What is ADAT doing digital
- Is 2sinxcosx 2cosx sinx
- What is the opposite ideology of populism
- How do I start programming in C ++
- What is the number one rule in investing
- Did Inositol Help You With Depression
- What hydrocarbons are gases and liquids
- What are the properties of vitamin D.
- How can you explain helplessness
- Fenugreek seeds are harmful to men
- What are government jobs for MBA people
- What does c o
- Have you ever created software
- What was the Turkish language reform
- How much are you paying me
- Why do you regret your MBA
- Why are you a good guy
- Will the hunt for money bring me luck
- Is cryptography important Why
- What is a contextual search engine
- How do I log the time into Jira
- How do calculators work for the CO2 footprint
- How many nanobytes does a byte contain?
- How easy is Tally ERP