What does gutting a catalyst do
Press release P 95/2007 / AZ: 106.23 / Städtetag: Exempt cars with G-KAT of pollutant group 1 from driving bans (01/30/2007)
City Day: Cars with G-KAT of pollutant group 1
exempt from driving bans
President Patrons intervenes with the Prime Minister
Günther H. Oettinger
Stuttgart. In a letter to Prime Minister Günter H. Oettinger, the President of the Baden-Württemberg City Council, Lord Mayor Ivo Gönner, calls on the state government to ensure that gasoline vehicles with a regulated catalytic converter (G-KAT) of pollutant group 1 are not due to the air pollution and Action plans of the regional councils fall under the driving ban sanctions. In contrast to older diesel cars, vehicles with gasoline engines had far lower nitrogen oxide values and would not be considered to be the cause of fine dust particles.
For this reason, one cannot assume that this worse position of cars with G-KAT will be accepted by the citizens.
The Association of Cities calls on the state government to bring about a regulation that makes it possible that gasoline vehicles with a regulated catalytic converter (G-KAT of pollutant group 1) do not fall under the traffic bans. At least it must be guaranteed that the regional councils, together with the responsible road traffic authorities, make appropriate exceptions for this group of vehicles within the framework of applicable law.
Annex_Letter from President Gönner
to MP Oettinger
- Is federalism fit in Nepal?
- How thick is the atmosphere of Pluto
- Where can I find wholesale backpacks Dubai
- How can I excel in SQL
- What is symmetry in nature
- What screams I can't afford
- Can KFC Chicken be reheated
- Is the culture was something really new?
- Should use compact for people with dry skin
- Should the US be afraid of China?
- Why is Slovakia so religious
- Who is a personable rude person
- Why do some mushrooms look like flowers?
- What's the best Rammstein song
- You could make a campfire on Mars
- Have you ever cried in a situation
- What are some interesting facts about 2019
- What actually is CGL SSC
- Goes bad alone
- What is your cat's daily routine
- Is it possible to become Lucifer?
- Windscribe is a good VPN to use
- Could someone explain the interest rate difference
- It is worth buying a hybrid hard drive