How would you rate ibs campus
Please note that some courses in the winter semester 2021/22 will be restricted in admission in higher semesters.
These are (for the time being) the following Bachelor courses: Business Studies | Vehicle and drive technology | Global Business and Economics | International Business Studies (IBS) | International Business Studies (IBS) (8 semesters) | Communication design | Aerospace engineering | Media and Communications for Digital Business | Product design | Business informatics | Industrial engineering | Commercial law.
Online application for a course in a higher semester (Application start at the beginning of June 2021)
The following master’s courses are subject to restricted admission in the higher semester: Biotechnology | Industrial Engineering | International Business Management (FACT and KuS) | Product development mechanical engineering | Industrial engineering.
When applying for a degree program with restricted admission, this means that not all applicants may be able to receive a study place offer.
After the re-registration phase, the number of free study places will be determined and these will be allocated to university students.
For the winter semester 2021/22, the application deadline for studying in a higher semester ends
- on August 31, 2021(with domestic university entrance qualification).
- on July 15th 2021 (with a foreign university entrance qualification at www.uni-assist.de).
Please only de-register from the other university if you have received confirmation from the FH Aachen (notification of admission).
If the answer is positive, you will receive a letter of admission from the student secretariat with the specified period for enrollment, which is only done on the basis of documents submitted by post; as a rule these are:
- the letter of admission
- Receipt of payment slip or bank statement for the social / student body contributions paid (possibly tuition fees)
- Current health insurance certificate for students
- De-registration certificate
- 'Clearance certificate' for people switching from universities of applied sciences in the same course of study
- Classification certificate from the departmental examination office
- for certain courses: aptitude tests or online self-assessment.
Leaflet on changing universities download: II2_002_info_hochschulwechsel_201807.pdf)
Placement in a higher semester - form download
- Who is the father of john abraham
- Does a person's age increase after death?
- Who is the owner of Picsart
- Who settles payments between central banks
- How do I get my dream career
- Which sex site do you use the most
- Why do people hate W3schools com
- Which country is the best for shopping
- What are disinfectants used in hospitals
- How many minutes are 50 km
- Why is the Pope never a woman
- Is it not an obligation or is it not an obligation
- What is Blue Origin
- How would you define a wrong person Why
- When is the Dubai Shopping Festival 2020
- What are top films in Nepalese language
- There are easy tricks to learn
- What is an electron in a stream
- How can I download Campbell Biology
- Is HEB better than Kroger
- What is your business growth idea
- To which civilization did the Asuras belong
- Is saffron spice worth the money
- What Internet Businesses Make a Profit