Why do people like to be mimes
Stop it! Why some people are POISON to you & how you deal with them
Each of us has surely come across such a poisonous person at whom we bit our teeth. Complicated people who constantly have sensibilities and moods and let their surroundings suffer.
You are then the one who is allowed to jump to save the situation or the mood. You keep thinking that you are to blame for not getting along with this person. Because there are always misunderstandings, arguments and injuries. And you keep asking yourself: what did I do wrong?
Nobody will fundamentally change another person. Therefore, one should learn to deal with poisonous people in order not to be constantly offended. Here are some things toxic people do. Knowing them will help you stop being dragged down like this.
1. Your whims manipulate you
You never know which version of them you will run into today. Your whims are just unpredictable. Most of the time they seem cool and hurt and when you ask what happened, they say, "Nothing". The rest of the day you find excuses for everything they do because they are "in a bad mood, the poor".
Do you notice how the game works? By miming the suffering person, you inevitably slip into the role of the considerate person. Works great - only that you feel bad about it because you don't even know what's going on.
Therefore: Don't torment yourself with the thought that you might have hurt her. Ask them until you get a decent answer - after all, you can't look inside their head and don't have to be able to guess anything. If you're not given a reason, stop treating the other like a raw egg. So you just torture yourself and in the end you feel bad yourself.
2. They suggest that you owe them something
Somehow you have the feeling that you are always the one who cares about the other. You never get anything back yourself? Then you see it correctly. Toxic people have the ability to suggest that you owe them something.
Sometimes they ask for favors explicitly: "Could you maybe do X and Y for me? I'm so stressed ..." If you then explain that you are unfortunately also under stress, an insulted: "Yes, okay. Unfortunately there is always something with you. "
Fact is: You don't owe anyone who just makes life difficult for yourself with their ego actions. You're happy to do a favor, but not if it's constantly being asked for. Don't let any guilty conscience convince you.
3. They always see the mistake with you
Toxic people don't think in the slightest that YOU might be the problem. Rather, they think that YOU are the problem. They project their bad mood and anger onto you and seriously ask you: "Why are you so aggressive?" And you are in the process of justifying yourself for something that is not your problem at all.
Therefore: Especially in emotional battles of words, pay attention to what this is actually about and who has a problem here - and who does not. Nobody has to justify something that actually caused the other.
Happy Mama: This is how you keep your friendships despite having a babyVideo by Inga Back
You might also be interested in:
Does not work at all! These 25 things don't belong in any relationship
6 habits that make us unhappy that we all still do
Better to live simply: What is behind the deceleration trend?
- Who is Ayushmann Khurana
- Do you know how to code
- Eligibility criteria for joining MCA in NIT
- A polymer can be transparent
- How serious is a hernia
- You can freeze espagnole sauce
- Mosquitoes make mosquito noises
- What are the quality characteristics of instruments
- How many countries have Disney World
- What is the difference between gasoline and D2
- If you are fat, you overheat
- The curriculum changes every year
- Do gender neutral toilets promote gender equality
- Is the French Revolution good or bad
- What is the higher method in Java
- What did Mary Wells die of
- Are you familiar with mistakes in books
- How did Sadhguru suddenly become famous
- When should you stop skateboarding?
- What was China's involvement in World War I
- ONGC is recruiting an environmental engineer
- Who was Elvis Presley's father
- Could someone explain the interest rate difference
- Can small businesses issue stocks
- How come I have toes
- Are intrusive thoughts a mental illness?
- How am I another student
- What do you think about child abuse
- What is the difference between asphalt and bitumen
- Why can't we change Pakistan?
- Can science eradicate poverty?
- What are primates
- What is the fastest internet download manager
- Why is Uruguay so good at football?