Which band sang take on me
Take them then, these songs (1816) Op. 98 no.6
Part of a series or song cycle:
To the Distant Beloved (Op. 98)
Take them then, these songs
Accept, then, these songs
English Translation © Richard Stokes
If you would like to use our texts and translations, please click here for more information.
Ludwig van Beethoven (baptized 17 December 1770 - 26 March 1827) was a German composer and pianist. A crucial figure in the transition between the classical and romantic eras in classical music, he remains one of the most recognized and influential musicians of this period, and is considered to be one of the greatest composers of all time.
Read his full Wikipedia article here.
See full entry
Sorry, no further description available.
Previously performed at:
(As part of a song cycle / series :)
- Where are the occipital nerves
- Joining NSEC Kolkata is a great option
- Why do people no longer discover anything
- Keeping a diary helps with productivity
- Why are pandas endangered in China?
- There is a trend towards social media
- What is MOV in electrical engineering
- What was Wagner's personality like?
- Why are the Germans so consistent in football?
- How does monetary policy lower the interest rate
- How is the GBPEC Delhi coding culture
- Which is better SEMrush or AHREF
- Who are the top geeks in Boston
- Steve Jobs was good at making friends
- Is it possible to leave citizenship
- Where can I look for business knowledge
- How is the weather in Oakland, California
- How does the Chinese steak cook differently?
- Is Bali an inexpensive country to visit
- How can I date Jennifer Lawrence
- Support Donald Trump in space exploration
- What are the worst things about JNU
- How do Grep Patterns filenames work
- Why do people make old music new