What is Krishna Yajur Veda
वाग्वै वराच्यव्याकृतावदत्। ते देवा इन्द्रमब्रुवन् इमां नो वाचं व्याकुर्विति। …… तामिन्द्रो मध्यतोऽवक्रम्य व्याकरोत् ।६-४-७ | taittirIya-brAhmaNam
The Yajurveda (yajus: offering) or the Yajus-Samhita (Taittiriya Sanhita) is one of the four Indian Vedas.
It is a ritual Veda and contains the sacrificial formulas or mantras that the Adhvaryu priest quotes in the Vedic sacrificial ritual.
There are two regional versions or Samhitas of Yajurveda handed down, the white (shukla) and the black (krishna) Yajurveda.
- The white (shukla) Yajurveda is determined by the Vajasaneyi - Samhita as well as the Madhyamdina and Kanva - Samhita. It includes the Brahmana prose discussions (Shatapatha Brahmana).
- The black (krishna) Yajurveda is determined by the regionally shaped Samhitas Taittriya-Samhita, Caraka-Kaṭha-Saṃhitā, Kapiṣṭhala-Kaṭha-Saṃhitā and the Maitrayani-Saṃhitā.
The Baudhayana Sūtras, which are part of the Taittiriya School, deal with topics such as Dharma, daily rituals and mathematics. They consist of the 6 texts: Śrautasûtra (19 Praśnas or questions), Karmāntasûtra in 20 Adhyāyas (chapters), Dvaidhasûtra in 4 Praśnas, Grihyasutra in 4 Praśnas, Dharmasûtra in 4 Praśnas and Śulbasûtra in 3 Adhyāyas.
- Yajur-Veda Taittiriya Sanhita
- The Yajur Veda (Taittiriya Sanhita), translated by Arthur Berriedale Keith, (1914)
- Sacred Texts The Yajur Veda (Taittiriya Sanhita) - Arthur Berriedale Keith, 1914
- Sacred Texts The texts of white Yajurveda - Ralph T.H. Griffith 
- The Svetasvatara Upanishad of the black Yajurveda
- Maitrayani Samhita
- Yajurveda PDFs
- The Yayur Veda
- Veda of the black Yajus scool
- The Yajur Veda, Arthur Berriedale Keith, Ralph T.H. Griffith
- Yajurveda in Sanskrit
- The Baudhyana srauta sutra, belonging to the Taittiriya samhita. Edited by W. Caland, by Baudhayana; Caland, Willem, 1859-1932
- Sacred Books of the East, Vol 14: Introduction to Baudhayana
- What is the history of the measurement
- Is a negation a belief
- Where can one find breeders of serval cats
- What are the basics of physics
- Why does this program print 1
- How is the efficiency of dehumidifiers measured
- How do serotonin and acetylcholine interact
- What does this line mean in Scala
- Rhyming is considered good writing
- Why does every picture become sad
- What is your happy place
- Do I have to file FBAR
- What is an air gap computer
- Where can I buy tab the soda
- What is not negotiable
- What is porting in software development
- What is the function of the trapezius muscles
- Is journalism a form of propaganda
- What are the benefits of 5S
- What is most famous for Dhaka Bangladesh
- Who is Adam DAngelo 1
- What drives madness in smart people
- What happens if you stop taking Wellbutrin
- Is a 58 UHD television worth buying
- Why doesn't paytm take e-commerce seriously?
- Which scientific papers mention Quora
- Which movie is better Dangal or Bahubali
- How do feminists feel about 2pac
- Is New Orleans a scary place
- Why do plants have fruits
- 15 mph is a good bike speed
- What is the best hotel in Mexico
- How will you translate Bhagwaan na Kare
- Who is Jammu's Minister of Education