Why do children always ask strange questions
42 fun questions for kids to help understand better and have fun
Vacation time also means a lot of waiting time - for example at train stations or simply in the means of transport that bring us to our destinations. Very often we as parents ask ourselves how we can keep the children busy and conjure up books, tablets, games and other distractions out of our backpacks. Everything is great and beautiful ...
... but have you ever considered that even 6 year olds can have a good conversation?
I have wonderful conversations with children! Probably because I am an eternal child myself ... but also because I like to learn about them. These little beings usually have great thoughts that also open up new perspectives for me. The principle is simple: ask a question. And then also ask "Why?" After an answer.
After 3 questions at the latest, children come up with the idea that they are also asking questions. And the "why?" Comes by itself anyway.
So that it is not so difficult for you, if you want to start this off, I will tell you my favorite questions for children from 6-7 years:
1. What is your favorite color anyway?
2. What is your favorite color for things to eat?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. How does your mother laugh? And how does your father laugh?
5. What is the cutest animal in the world?
6. What is something that you find really naughty?
7. What is the funniest word you know?
8. Who is your best friend and what does he or she like most?
9. What would you take with you to a desert island?
10. What annoys you most about adults?
11. How old is “really old”?
12. What color are the days of the week?
13. How does hunger feel?
14. When were you really brave?
15. What does your dream tree house look like?
16. What sounds do you like to hear?
17. What smells do you like to smell?
18. What was the last dream you remember? (Daydream so OK)
19. How does the cold feel?
20. What would be a really great present for you right now?
21. If Santa Claus came in summer, how would he be dressed?
22. If you were a teacher, what would you teach?
23. When were you proud of yourself?
24. If you could conjure someone in our family into something else, who would it be and what would you turn them into?
25. What are you afraid of?
26. What is the nicest thing a boyfriend has done for you?
27. When was the last time you felt really smart?
28. Which superpower do you wish for?
29. What would you like to invent?
30. What are you proud of?
31. When was the last time you helped someone and with what?
32. What do you do on a perfect day?
33.What do you think I can't do at all?
34. What is the hardest job in the whole world?
35. If you could make one rule for everyone, what would it be?
36. Which garment do you dislike at all?
37. What is the hardest part about being a child?
38. What would you like more time for?
39. How would you describe your nursery to someone who has never seen it?
40. What is a job that you think people will have a lot of fun with?
41. What will your house look like later?
42. What makes you happy?
Try it out, you will be amazed!
- BCAA powder can make you fat
- What are the side effects of propane
- Which is the biggest word in the world
- How can I track a registered mail
- Who is Fred Meyer supporting?
- What year did Lord Buddha die?
- Has sound speed or speed
- Can I customize the SaaS software?
- What is important about land plants
- Can we control the healing of psoriasis?
- How to plant roses in coconut
- How many crusades were there?
- What is a Flavor Abricot Molecule
- What is meant by later telophase
- Recommend the Rudraksh group
- Which GPU is best to buy
- Like Mexican rap music
- What are Attributes of Small Business Giants
- Are you an existentialist or a nihlist
- Can I opt for hair straightening?
- Who is today's Marilyn Monroe
- How to Create a DNA Profile
- Is the OnePlus 6T waterproof
- What do cryptolinguists do
- What are common internet or phone frauds
- Why is Goblin Slayer so popular
- Who are LinkedIn's competitors in 2019
- Why can't we have an infinite universe
- What are Meth Pipe Tips and Tricks
- Are patent laws counterproductive
- What is Amazon Saheli for sellers
- Why do human memories tend to be distorted
- What inhibits hexokinase
- Students should join politics or not