How can animals survive in water
Water is the elixir of life because water is responsible for life on earth. Water is vital for people, animals and plants. But what if water is not available at all times? How long can humans, animals and plants survive without water?
Many factors such as the ambient temperature, the humidity, the physical activity, the age or the state of health determine how long one humane actually survived without ingesting water. According to the medical rule of thumb, a young, healthy person can survive for about three to four days without hydration. In extreme cases, humans can even do without water for up to eleven or twelve days.
Lots Animals However, have adapted to their environment and can do without water for a very long time. The best known survivors in the animal world are the camels. They can survive for up to 10 months in extreme desert conditions without a drop of water at low stress. This is possible by storing a large amount of water in the fore-stomachs.
Even longer than humans and animals can plants survive without water. Although it often does not rain in the deserts for years, cacti can easily survive there. The trick is that they can hold large amounts of water. In addition, their long roots reach as far as the deep water. It takes a long time for a cactus to die of thirst. It wilts, but the next time it rains it fills its water tanks and looks just as fresh as before.
- What is the bond order of CO
- What are government jobs for MBA people
- Who invented Valentine's Day
- Why are new programming languages introduced
- Steve Jobs was good at making friends
- Which is the best bank for Demat
- Which is better AU or JNTUK
- How do we save Quora from propaganda
- We can sell my bikes
- What is the difference between joule and energy
- How many of our prejudices have evolved
- How do you feel when others misunderstand you
- What are media management systems
- How is it that Bigg Boss is so popular
- What was the biggest video game fight
- Does CBD oil help with COPD
- What did you learn from people
- What is ASI in an investment
- What are good investment opportunities for students
- Is it legal to issue a blank check?
- How can lighting affect communication
- Why did you come to IATSE
- What is rubber
- Would you consider soup as a meal