What is incompetence
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- In | competence | Plural: In | comp | pe | ten | Zen
- IPA: [ˈꞮnkɔmpəˌtɛnt͡s]
- 1) lack of skills and knowledge or authority, lack of competence
- 1) Inability, inability
- 1) Competence
- 1) The new colleague is the incompetence in person. He can hardly do anything.
- 1) “Hamid was actually responsible for the navigation, but I noticed that the cartographer in Jacques was his obvious one incompetence could no longer watch. "
- Nominative: singular incompetence; Plural Incompetence
- Genitive: singular incompetence; Plural Incompetence
- Dative: singular incompetence; Plural Incompetence
- Accusative: singular incompetence; Plural Incompetence
- Esperanto: 1) nekompetenco
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„In addition to the incompetence and irresponsibility of the ruling Tories, it is the Labor Party that embodies the collapse of British political culture.“
sueddeutsche.de, January 13, 2019
„Everyone is promoted until they reach their absolute incompetence has reached? The Maassen case does not confirm a perfidious rule. His transfer serves specific interests.“
DIE ZEIT, September 20, 2018
„At least ten people have already died. The authorities will do nothing and incompetence accused.“
DiePresse.com, April 10, 2019
„The political elites give a picture, which is often embarrassing, unworldly and incompetence can no longer be beaten.“
Epoch Times, Jan. 30, 2019
„At the end of 1939, the Red Army attacked Finland with overwhelming strength. But the invasion turned into a disaster. Stalin's purges in the officer corps and the incompetence of the political officers took revenge.“
Welt.de, January 08, 2019
„The operator is fed improper nutrition, incompetence and accused of neglect of animals. He rejects the allegations.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, January 13, 2020
„While Economics Minister Hubert Aiwanger is in China, the FDP accuses him incompetence in front. The free voters are upset.“
sueddeutsche.de, November 7, 2019
„Obama accused the incumbent administration beyond that incompetence in the fight against the corona pandemic and the spread of false information.“
stern.de, October 22, 2020
„Many people tend to overestimate their knowledge and skills. That can have consequences - especially if you are your own incompetence not noticed.“
WDR.de, June 02, 2020
„Nobody could imagine how deadly those incompetence the corrupt government in Beirut is. Diana Hodali believes that it is not she who should clarify the cause of the disaster - an external investigation is necessary.“
Deutsche Welle, August 7, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & synonyms
- inability: the (innate) state of being incapable or incapable of something
- Inability: lack of ability
Another word (synonym) for incompetence - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "incompetence":
competence: Language ability Opposite words: Incompetence 3) Performance, use of language Superordinate concepts: 3) Communicative competence Subordinate concepts: 2) Competence-competence 3) Language competence Examples of use: 1) I doubt the competence of my ophthalmologist
incompetent: ... hold and let your self-esteem get smaller and smaller. "Derived words: Incompetent Translations English: incompetent French: incompétent ...
bungler: der Pfuscher: person who makes mistakes because of their incompetence 2) der Stümper Superordinate terms: 1) bungle (botch) Translations See translations at Pfuscher See translations at Stümper
Thesaurus: -enz: ... Indifference Indolence Indulgence Inefficiency Inexistence Inherence Incoherence Incompetence Incongruence Inconsistency Inconsistency Incontinence Insistence Insolence ...
Incompetence: ... IPA: [ˈɪnkɔmpəˌtɛnʦn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun incompetence genitive plural of the noun incompetence dative plural of the noun ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Incompetence" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Inkompetenz/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "incompetence" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Incompetence (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | com | pe | ten | zen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: ...
Incompressibility (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular incompressibility; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Incongruence (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die incongruence; Most of the incongruences ...
Incongruences (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | kon | gru | en | zen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: ...
inconsistency (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular inconsistent; Plural inconsistencies genitive: ...
Inconsistencies (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | kon | se | quen | zen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
Inconsistency (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular the inconsistency; Most of the inconsistencies ...
Inconsistencies (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | kon | sis | ten | zen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
Incontinence (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular, incontinence; Most incontinence ...
Incontinence (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | kon | ti | nen | zen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: ...
Inconsistency (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular inconsistency; Plural inconsistencies genitive: ...
- Are there any indications of chi
- How do you maintain tooth enamel
- Which company offers durable protective clothing
- How can I happily study architecture?
- How are esters made
- Is HMAC SHA1 safe
- What is Redux in React JS
- Where are printer drivers stored
- How would artificial intelligence take over
- How can I keep ghosts away
- Why can't a Mandalorian show his face?
- Where is Bhutan from India
- Is there a federal crime called collusion
- Why did Simon and Garfunkel split up
- Are sociopaths time bombs
- Well worth the AMC stubs membership
- Where was your favorite place
- What is Welsh disclaimer
- Is micromanagement productive
- Support net neutrality
- How much does the PMP exam cost
- Is it weird to collect your thoughts
- Where can I get data structure notes
- What are some good books on isolation